Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » I tried modding my sword but now it wont work?
I tried modding my sword but now it wont work? [message #40308] Tue, 22 April 2008 19:47 Go to next message
J-manJ is currently offline  J-manJ
Mad Yah um i just got done working with my keshires katana and made it do alot of damage and changed it to oblivions katana and made room for more augmentations but now it wont equip for some reason and i have no idea why?!?! and if someone does reply back to this can they tell me how to actually add new augmentations to my new sword?
Re: I tried modding my sword but now it wont work? [message #40328 is a reply to message #40308] Wed, 23 April 2008 16:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
driftking7050 is currently offline  driftking7050
um... what?

let me see if i can sum this up. You changed the damage of the keshire katana, changed its name, and added augmentation slots now it won't equip? Is that about right?

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j99/theking_7050/Rytir.jpg
Re: I tried modding my sword but now it wont work? [message #40359 is a reply to message #40308] Thu, 24 April 2008 15:59 Go to previous message
J-manJ is currently offline  J-manJ
Yah that's it man but It's alright now i guess cuz I went and chose the cutlass bluetane and modded it right and its equipping but i got it all figured out i guess i just havent renamed it cuz i dont wanna do anything wrong because i think i messed up there last time with the keshires. and im happy with the sword bluetane and i dont wanna mess it up.
Previous Topic: Lost my sword...
Next Topic: disassembler
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 06:29:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00893 seconds