Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » How Do i Mod My Fable on Xbox?
How Do i Mod My Fable on Xbox? [message #40576] Wed, 30 April 2008 18:32 Go to next message
paliut1992 is currently offline  paliut1992
how do i dress like jack of blades i saw someone do it i was wondering how u do it.
Re: How Do i Mod My Fable on Xbox? [message #40577 is a reply to message #40576] Wed, 30 April 2008 18:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The New Fabled Ravrn
I can't give you a thorough answer on this one, but i have that suit.

By my understanding, you can't copy mods from the PC and transport them to the XBox.

Lastly, that Jack of Blades suit was most likely for the PC.

-Modding-
I also don't know much about this...

You must create new items (watch Morerunes' youtube tutorial: New Weapon tutorial) and transport all the textures from the
original Jack's suit.

Again, i don't know if i'm helping or hurting, but that's what i know.
Somebody else may tell you more or how.

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9329/newim.gif http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4678/rulesq.gif

[Updated on: Wed, 30 April 2008 18:40]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How Do i Mod My Fable on Xbox? [message #40592 is a reply to message #40577] Thu, 01 May 2008 04:55 Go to previous message
ShadowX630 is currently offline  ShadowX630
Ok here's what I got:
The Xbox FTLC and PC FTLC are very similar. Both work with Fable Explorer. But the xbox version is less supported. You NEED to have a modded Xbox. *MODDED XBOX 360 MAY NOT WORK* You need to transfer the files over to your computer through the game disc, then mod them with whatever program works (IE: FE). After that, you need to burn the copied files to a new disc that your Xbox will read (Hence the modded part). You can check the Xbox Mods fourms, ProjectEGO, or YouTube for links to such files for the Xbox mod you're looking for. I don't remember who, but someone said they were making such a mod, but I do not know if this was accomplished.
Previous Topic: People
Next Topic: Little question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 01:57:22 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01195 seconds