Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Definitions » Super Magic Mod
Super Magic Mod [message #40776] Sun, 04 May 2008 05:08 Go to next message
liberatorracing is currently offline  liberatorracing

i no some ones probably alreadly done this but its like my secound mod so i thought id save some new people the trouble

if it doesnt work i am sorry its my first fmp file so yeah

THIS MOD DOES THE FOLLOWING:

Assain rush goes further good for traviling

battle charge does more damge also goes further

lighting has more tendrals aand thier for more damage and better looks

force push gets really strong at its final level and pushes further

berserk on its final level has 2 minuets before u revert back to normal and has quicker attack for every level

Multiarrow when it hits its final level shots 40 arrows out and really hurts

and finaly

The Summon spell lasts extremly long time incase u want it

INSTALLATION

OK open fable explorer if you dont haveit download it here
and open the fmp pack and click save mods and run fable and your done enjoy

SORRY FOR NO MORE PICS THEY WERE HARD TO GET AT THIS TIME

thier are few ways i can say this no way hos A, No chance lance, or my personal favorite man falling of cliff NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Super Magic Mod [message #40780 is a reply to message #40776] Sun, 04 May 2008 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
twinblade is currently offline  twinblade
pretty god mod but,

1.it was made perhaps over 20 times

2.please upload more pics
Re: Super Magic Mod [message #40781 is a reply to message #40780] Sun, 04 May 2008 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

yeah i know someones probably alrealy made but still i thought id save people sme trouble from doing it them selves and i found it abit hard to show thee full effects of them becouse when i made this my char was up to the arena and i didnt have my spells maxed

thier are few ways i can say this no way hos A, No chance lance, or my personal favorite man falling of cliff NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Super Magic Mod [message #40782 is a reply to message #40776] Sun, 04 May 2008 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
twinblade is currently offline  twinblade
oh i understand...

but anyway its a good mod
Re: Super Magic Mod [message #40813 is a reply to message #40782] Mon, 05 May 2008 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message

hey cheers man Very Happy hey quick question how do i get a pic on my account instead of a stupid light blub

Re: Super Magic Mod [message #40814 is a reply to message #40813] Mon, 05 May 2008 02:20 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
liberatorracing wrote on Mon, 05 May 2008 04:17

hey cheers man Very Happy hey quick question how do i get a pic on my account instead of a stupid light blub
The light bulb indicates if you are online or not. If it's lit, you're online, if not, you're not. This can be disabled by using "Invisible Mode".

As for the picture, assign yourself an avatar.

Here you go.
Previous Topic: No bald when evil.
Next Topic: No Will Glow Or Markings
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:34:02 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01306 seconds