Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Question: I can summon Twinblade but...
Question: I can summon Twinblade but... [message #41074] Sat, 10 May 2008 19:33 Go to next message
styvn

As the title says, I have set it up so that my summon is Twinblade. Problem; when I summon him, he attempts to attack my enemies (which is rather nice of him...really...) but when he attacks, his swords just go right through everbody, doing no damage. that sucks.

Also, I gave myself his swords in a treasure chest, and I have the same problem with them. I can wield them, but they don't hit anything. How do I change that? (Note; I DID make sure that they do have a damage rating, let me tell you, they DO.)

If you can help, thanks.

[Updated on: Sat, 10 May 2008 19:34]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Question: I can summon Twinblade but... [message #41076 is a reply to message #41074] Sat, 10 May 2008 19:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I'm not exactly sure about the extent of the "specialness" of Twinblade and his weapons, but I do know that they are indeed special and most things involving them will be off compared to most anything else.
0 damage on a weapon would still allow hits, they'd just not do any damage.
You can check the model and see if the helpers are in the right place, because that's exactly what would happen if they weren't.
As for the rest, I really don't know.
Re: Question: I can summon Twinblade but... [message #41150 is a reply to message #41076] Sun, 11 May 2008 20:58 Go to previous message
styvn
Yes, I did know that simply having no damage set to a weapon would not affect its targeting. I simply wanted to bring it up in the case of someone asking.

You (JohnDoe) mention "helpers", I'm afraid I don't know what those are, exactly: I'm not a full time modder, I just like to tinker. Thus I pretty much dwell in the realm of the noobie modder.

I did note that there are indeed 'special' items as such in the game. The whole summoning a boss creature, may simply not be possible without a major overhaul, if you will.
Still, any suggestions or oppinions are welcomed!
Previous Topic: The Soul Reaver
Next Topic: Aligment Will - BETA TESTERS NEEDED
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 02:08:47 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01256 seconds