Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » NOOOOOB help, SOOOO CONFUSED!?!?!?!?!?!
NOOOOOB help, SOOOO CONFUSED!?!?!?!?!?! [message #41209] Tue, 13 May 2008 18:00 Go to next message
Surveillancemike is currently offline  Surveillancemike
Ok, i am trying to make a chest in the game. I went the sticky post and tried to get the list of programs, and i cant seem to get them to download!?!?!?! Here is what i have sooo far: Freeroam, AEResoucres, AlbionExlporer, and that is it. I click teh other links and they dont work for me, or they time out on the internet pages that pop up. So here is what i want to do: I want to get the cool armor in the Necropolis place, and dont have enough silver keys. i have 12, and need 30? i think, and dont know how to spawn it in my inventory ( cant find it on the list of objects in fable explorer program). If some one could tell me how to get this armor w/ the program or get the keys, or how to get all the other programs to make a chest w/ a ton of keys in it, that would be sweet. I might be going around the world to get to shina, but i dont know what else to do! That is why i am a NOOOOOOB!!!!
Re: NOOOOOB help, SOOOO CONFUSED!?!?!?!?!?! [message #41210 is a reply to message #41209] Tue, 13 May 2008 18:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Butts is currently offline  James Butts
Look in the:

Dammit

[Updated on: Tue, 13 May 2008 20:50]

Report message to a moderator

Re: NOOOOOB help, SOOOO CONFUSED!?!?!?!?!?! [message #41211 is a reply to message #41210] Tue, 13 May 2008 18:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
There are so many ways to do this I'm losing count in my head as I write this.

You can:
  • Spawn a chest with 30 silver keys in it;
  • Spawn a chest containing all the contents of all the silver key chests, rendering silver keys useless;
  • Change all silver key chests into normal chests, also renders silver keys useless;
  • Make it so that silver key chests require only 1 silver key to open, or none at all, making them useless;
  • Use the Hesperus trainers to render both chests and keys useless;
  • You can spawn the armor into your inventory granted you load up a save made before the hero guild graduation;
  • You can even change any other armor that you currently have into the armor you don't have;
  • and many, many more.
Tell me what you'd like to do and I'll tell you how to do it. By the way, all you need for chests is FreeRoam and any text editor (notepad, wordpad, whatever). You can use AE as a means of simplifying placement as far as coordinates and rotations go, but all you really need is FreeRoam and a text editor.

James Butts wrote on Tue, 13 May 2008 20:09

Look in the:

[/align][/align]

Little problem with the formatting, eh?
Re: NOOOOOB help, SOOOO CONFUSED!?!?!?!?!?! [message #41212 is a reply to message #41210] Tue, 13 May 2008 18:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have tried using that, and i cant seem to fine the armor or how to put 30+ keys in my pocket
Re: NOOOOOB help, SOOOO CONFUSED!?!?!?!?!?! [message #41213 is a reply to message #41211] Tue, 13 May 2008 18:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, i will use the freeroam to spawn a chest w/ a butt load of keys in them, i am ALL EARS!
Re: NOOOOOB help, SOOOO CONFUSED!?!?!?!?!?! [message #41214 is a reply to message #41213] Tue, 13 May 2008 18:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
There's a link to a chest spawning guide in my signature.
In it there are detailed instructions for FreeRoam, should they be needed.
The curriculum is simple: chest made from scratch, chest hijacking and chest duplicating. If you have any suggestions on how to improve my guide, or if you feel I should better explain something or explain something differently, please leave a reply in that thread expressing these things.
Needed: text editor and FreeRoam.
Re: NOOOOOB help, SOOOO CONFUSED!?!?!?!?!?! [message #41221 is a reply to message #41214] Tue, 13 May 2008 20:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will let you know how it goes. I used that trainer you mentioned, adn it worked like a charm! By chance, do you know what the id number for ascron's armor is when i look for in fable explorer? Or is there a dark version of that? Like i found the deamon helm by the fire city place.
Re: NOOOOOB help, SOOOO CONFUSED!?!?!?!?!?! [message #41222 is a reply to message #41221] Tue, 13 May 2008 20:49 Go to previous message
I am oging to start the game over, adn want to be BILLY BADA$$, murdering kind, you know
Previous Topic: Help Fable Explorer!
Next Topic: Fable Tools?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:43:12 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01186 seconds