Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Fable Tools?
Fable Tools? [message #41372] Sun, 18 May 2008 10:53 Go to next message
McFixit
Hi, I'm pretty new to this forum and modding in general. I've looked around a lot, and for the life of me I can't find the fable tools used to convert biz -> big and vice verca. Every link which seems to be posted leads to a page/file that no longer exists. Does anyone know where an active download is still available? I feel like I've picked up the basics fairly quickly but am now kind of at a dead end without being able to have access to the graphics/text files
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Re: Fable Tools? [message #41375 is a reply to message #41372] Sun, 18 May 2008 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
You're right, these things are near impossible to find.

This seems to be the most popular rapidshare link because it has all the needed dlls. Unfortunately there was a period of 90+ days without a download so rapidshare tossed it.
This is an attachment on the site, it is an invalid link, which is very ironic, considering they are supposed to be good until someone deleted the attachment, at which time the link to the attachment is taken down, but it's still up there so it could be assumed no one deleted it, but something has happened to it because obviously, it's not there anymore.

My post is only to let others know that what you say is true and you aren't just some lazy prick.
Re: Fable Tools? [message #41386 is a reply to message #41372] Sun, 18 May 2008 17:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

yeah, guess it's gone...

unless I'm just awesome like that Razz

New Fable Tools Download from morerunes' filefront so it will hopefully stay there for a very very long time

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Fable Tools? [message #41387 is a reply to message #41386] Sun, 18 May 2008 17:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
morerunes wrote on Sun, 18 May 2008 19:20

unless I'm just awesome like that Razz
Woot! Awesomeness. Very Happy

Edit: Hold the phone, missing dll. Gotcha covered.

Also found XBox tool, not having an XBox I wouldn't know what's what.
  • Attachment: zlib1.dll
    (Size: 54.50KB, Downloaded 816 times)

[Updated on: Sun, 18 May 2008 17:33]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable Tools? [message #41388 is a reply to message #41387] Sun, 18 May 2008 17:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

thanks, forgot about that

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"

[Updated on: Sun, 18 May 2008 17:31]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable Tools? [message #41390 is a reply to message #41372] Sun, 18 May 2008 17:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
McFixit
You guys rock. Havent had a chance to test it out yet, but hell at least ive got it haha. Thanks a lot, I'll give it a go tonight.
Re: Fable Tools? [message #41426 is a reply to message #41372] Mon, 19 May 2008 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
Fable Tools can also be used for exporting and importing tngs but since the later versions of Fable Explorer were released it is no longer needed for that purpose
Re: Fable Tools? [message #41473 is a reply to message #41426] Wed, 21 May 2008 08:15 Go to previous message

Retired
At the moment I believe the only yet-to-be-rendered-obsolete purpose for these tools is big<->biz converting. I think there are also a few things to handle other files, but I really wouldn't know. I've never used these things.
Previous Topic: NOOOOOB help, SOOOO CONFUSED!?!?!?!?!?!
Next Topic: ???
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:11:49 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01771 seconds