Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Aligment Will - BETA TESTERS NEEDED
Aligment Will - BETA TESTERS NEEDED [message #41474] Wed, 21 May 2008 10:24 Go to next message
Omega Meckberg is currently offline  Omega Meckberg
Is there possible to make a mod for Alignment Changing Will tattoos?

I can make a reddish orange for evil, and purple for neutral, and keeping the normal blue will for good alignment (talking about recoloring textures)

EDIT:

FIXING

INFORMATION

-Will be ready some day-

[Updated on: Tue, 17 June 2008 12:06]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Is there possible... [message #41477 is a reply to message #41474] Wed, 21 May 2008 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

yeah, find the textures in textures.big and save them and edit them and load them

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Is there possible... [message #41478 is a reply to message #41474] Wed, 21 May 2008 14:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry, I didn't understand ._.U
I have all the textures I need for these, but I don't know how to make the color changing as the alignment changes.

-Will be ready some day-
Re: Is there possible... [message #41479 is a reply to message #41478] Wed, 21 May 2008 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
You can change what textures show up on the Hero when good, evil, fat, etc. but I'm not sure if you can do it when he's good + will or evil + will, just good or evil.

You can experiment and see what you can come up with. You'll be playing with the texture stuff in the CHeroMorphDef. There should be a type or something that determines what causes the morph for that particular texture, check this out for reference.
Re: Is there possible... [message #41483 is a reply to message #41474] Wed, 21 May 2008 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, thanks. WHen I get my Hero with will tattoos, I'll make the experiment.

-Will be ready some day-
Re: Is there possible... [message #41492 is a reply to message #41474] Thu, 22 May 2008 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How can I create a file in textures.big?

EDIT: Forget it ._.U I found how...
Yes, I'm working on it.

The MOD will have the aligment changing will, AND removal of the old skin AND removal of the body hair, (if you want, I can remove the anti-tan and/or tan skin textures).

RE-EDIT:
Err... how can I add the texture to the new entry on the textures.big file?
Thanks.

-Will be ready some day-

[Updated on: Thu, 22 May 2008 12:23]

Re: Is there possible... [message #41878 is a reply to message #41474] Sun, 01 June 2008 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, guys, I did it. Now I need to know how to make a file to give you the new textures.
The game.bin file was editted removing: old skin, tanned skin, anti-tan skin and body-hair; while I added the textures and morph for the neutral, the good and the evil will.

Here comes the ones I'd test: (using some cheating to make the character evolve fast, so I can test the mod)

Neutral-good (after you start)
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1655/01062008071654pmoh9.jpg

And the Evil
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3507/01062008074515pmrx7.jpg

Good = DEEP BLUE
Neutral = Purple/Violet
Evil = RED/ORANGE

EDIT: To be able to see the changes, you must go to a store in another town, buy something, change clothing and/or sleep to see the changes; if you are trying to get top-evil or top-good in one day, you must follow the previous steps to see the changes.

RE-EDIT: Oh, and I'll add another thing: making white hair an alignment morph instead of an age morph.

-Will be ready some day-

[Updated on: Sun, 01 June 2008 16:09]

Re: Is there possible... [message #41896 is a reply to message #41474] Sun, 01 June 2008 17:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
To make a redistributable:

1. Open up Fable Explorer
2. Click on "create package" under the file menu.
3. Drag all changed/added entries into the box that appears
4. Click "Save FMP"
5. Upload to the forum
6. Profit !!

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.

[Updated on: Sun, 01 June 2008 17:39]

Re: Is there possible... [message #41942 is a reply to message #41474] Mon, 02 June 2008 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Satan, I knew some part of it... but, some people tell me that making .fmp for texture editting makes the textures corrupts, and that's what is bothering me. Un_n But if you say making FMP for the texture, OK, I'll give it a try.

-Will be ready some day-
Re: Is there possible... [message #41989 is a reply to message #41474] Tue, 03 June 2008 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Personally I've never had an issue with it but if you want you can save the textures into a .big file instead.

I think I added instructions for this to the FE section of the wiki a while back. It's been a while though. Smile

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Is there possible... [message #41995 is a reply to message #41989] Tue, 03 June 2008 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks.
I'm uploading the textures now.
Sorry, I can't make the .big file... yet (actually, the file size is over 500Mb).
The textures and the CREATURE_HERO are in the same .fmp, I forgot to make the backup (and I'm not going to do it), and perhaps it is not compatible with other texture.big and/or CREATURE_HERO mods... so, USE THIS UNDER YOUR OWN RISK.
Enjoy n_n

xD
I was serious, this can cause some trouble, so be careful.

-Will be ready some day-

[Updated on: Sat, 14 June 2008 11:17]

Re: Is there possible... [message #42073 is a reply to message #41474] Fri, 06 June 2008 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cortege is currently offline  cortege

Well um...i tried out your file cause i realle think the alignements look great, but i got some problems with my char... he looks totally screwed up. i used a "clean" fable, just reinstalled it

heres how my char looks now...:
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1333/06062008232541tf3.jpg

so this is how h looks now.
hope everything is clear to see with all those colors now^^

still you did great work Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 06 June 2008 14:39]

Re: Is there possible... [message #42074 is a reply to message #42073] Fri, 06 June 2008 17:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
._.U *cursing*
Sorry cortege, but that looks like a corrupted file. I'll make the .big tomorrow because this is pretty serious.
I recomend you to uninstall the mod. If you don't know how there are 2 options:
1) use the backup (of the original files)
2) reinstall the game

But i think you should reinstall and leave it "normal" until I repair this.
If you look above, you can see the will tattoos with aligment that I tested.
But I have some trouble going from evil to good, perhaps was my graphic card (which have some problems).

EDIT:
cortege, I made a .rar with the new mod (in the first post), please use that instead of the one you used before.

-Will be ready some day-

[Updated on: Sat, 07 June 2008 09:21]

Re: Is there possible... [message #42125 is a reply to message #42074] Sun, 08 June 2008 16:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please, can a Moderator move this thread to the "Work in Progress" Forum?

EDIT: Thank you very much.

-Will be ready some day-

[Updated on: Sun, 08 June 2008 17:31]

Re: Aligment Will - BETA TESTERS NEEDED [message #42446 is a reply to message #41474] Fri, 13 June 2008 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

well the name of the thread says "beta testers needes"(guess you all know cause you can read Laughing ). do you still need beta testers? i would test it for you if you want like i tested (more or less voluntarily ;P) well...yeah thats what i wanted to say..
Re: Aligment Will - BETA TESTERS NEEDED [message #42454 is a reply to message #42446] Fri, 13 June 2008 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go ahead, cortege, try it. The only thing left to test is start a game a be the max good aligment (and never do bad deeds). Or, if you prefer, go to the Temple of Avo and donate money. But what's left to test is the purple-to-blue will tattoos.

-Will be ready some day-
Re: Aligment Will - BETA TESTERS NEEDED [message #42505 is a reply to message #41474] Fri, 13 June 2008 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

if you are to lazy to read this scroll down^^

so...tested the mod for bout 1 and a half hour...i got quite tired(its 0:53 in germany right now...nevermind). i startet a game where i maxed all the skills to get full allignement. my wirst impression was "OMFG THATS AWESOME!!!". this purple allignement(i forgot what i wanted to say)...ah yes! the purple allignement loosk prett good on the hero. so i first wanted to see my hero with red allignement because i love being evil Twisted Evil ...the purple got darker somehow but didn't change.so i thought test the good allignement. so i left oakvale(as it wasn't left already Twisted Evil ) and got to pray to avos temple spend tons of gold till there was more gold than water. finally i got full good and......purple._. so i thoughr if your tip buying something and sleep then and after that it really changed...but it was like a girlish pink which doesn't really fit to a bulked up hero...BUT the eyes looked great^^ the eyes color changed maybe i just did something wrong...i'll test tomorrow again cause i can hear the bed calling for me.

so to give you a summary of my experience:
-Allignement will colour changed to purple when neutral
-eyes colours changed
-allignement will colour changed to pink when got good
-allignement will colour changed to darker purple when got evil
BUT:
-allignement will colour didn't change to blue
-allignement will colour didn't change to red

don't know if this is in the mod already but:
- No old skin morph
- No Sun-involving skin morph
- No Body Hair skin morph
- No Blonde Hair
- White Hair is for Good Alignment
these didn't work for me too....

maybe it's just me or it really doesn't work...i think another one who tests it would be very good to see if it works.

hope this is enough for you...as i said i'll keep on testing tomorrow...hope i haven't made you too much work because i told you that. again i'll say another one to test would be really great:)
Re: Aligment Will - BETA TESTERS NEEDED [message #42509 is a reply to message #42505] Fri, 13 June 2008 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, some changing. (pink? goddamnit >_<)

Germany? Guten tag n_n
I'm from Argentina and I don't speak deutsch xD
[/offtopic]

cortege, if you can, get sure that you did download and install the .rar from the frist post, that's the beta phase mod. If you don't seem the morph changes it's because you did not install the Hero_Will_Aligment.fmp from the .rar; if you don't know how to install the .big (I think you know, but if I'm wrong...), you should (in Fable Explorer) open the Aligment_Will_Textures.big, and merge it with the textures.big.
Why I'm telling this to you? because I'm sure about the yellow-orange-red-purple (yeah, that espectre) evil will tattoo (I tested that one twice xD neutral to evil, to good, and to evil again).

If there's somebody interesting on testing this (weeee) mod, feel free to contact me and download the .rar.

EDIT: you were right, it got pink when I were correcting the morph entry... I'm searching a way to fix it.

-Will be ready some day-

[Updated on: Sat, 14 June 2008 05:05]

Re: Aligment Will - BETA TESTERS NEEDED [message #42549 is a reply to message #41474] Sat, 14 June 2008 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

yup, i downloaded the .rar drom the first post, merged the .big and installed the .fmp. well i'll just use my backups to get my fable "clean" again and test then. if this doesn't work either i'll reinstall fable and just put in your mod to get an idea if any other mods i use are the problem...you see i really want that mod to work because this is a mod i looked for all the time. well i'll test now(pretty late i'm beginning to test...got to buy a suit for celebrating that i'm finished with 10th grade:D) and then i'll report again.

EDIT: also i just wanted to say..i wonder theres said it's downloaded 10 times but there are no replies to tell how it worked ._. this is kinda confusing me

[Updated on: Sat, 14 June 2008 08:24]

Re: Aligment Will - BETA TESTERS NEEDED [message #42555 is a reply to message #42549] Sat, 14 June 2008 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cortege wrote on Sat, 14 June 2008 12:22

(...) for celebrating that i'm finished with 10th grade:D

EDIT: also i just wanted to say..i wonder theres said it's downloaded 10 times but there are no replies to tell how it worked ._. this is kinda confusing me

Congrats Very Happy
[/offtopic]

Oh, I downloaded it 2 times, because sometimes I'm not at my PC ._.U and have to look the names of the archives inside the rar.

Now, the textures are fine, I'll be testing the CHeroMorphDefs, and see what is wrong u_u (goddamnit pink). So, don't bother yourself reinstalling, I'll make a fix for it and, after I test it, I'll put it on the .rar; cortege, do not reinstall, wait untill I upload a new .fmp

-Will be ready some day-
Re: Aligment Will - BETA TESTERS NEEDED [message #42556 is a reply to message #41474] Sat, 14 June 2008 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Thanks
[/even more offtopic]

well okay i'll wait, i got tons of time since everything i have to do is finished now(damnit i have to make npcs for the game two friends of me(and me) are making) just tell me when you finished an d upload the files, i'll be ready to test
Re: Aligment Will - BETA PHASE [message #42575 is a reply to message #42556] Sat, 14 June 2008 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, first post, new .zip; fixed files, it should work fine now.

-Will be ready some day-
Re: Aligment Will - BETA PHASE [message #42591 is a reply to message #41474] Sat, 14 June 2008 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message

damnit.. sorry the test has to wait i just finished this 3d-modeling tut for npcs on the net and now i wanted to test your mod...somehow i have screwed up my fable because everytime i load it it crashes... i'll use the backups again and if this doens't work i'll just reinstall...

well until then i just wanted to say you that this is my favourite mod!^^

EDIT: used backups, fable still crashes back to desktop without any error...well guess i have to reinstall or search for a solution button maybe it'll help

Problem

by the way to the people with the c++ runtime error/explaination for the file i posted

RE-EDIT: man god pray to chuck norris that i don't call him to kick your ass... ok now i felt like i knew what is the problem but i didn't want to see the reality...i reinstalled fable, used the mod and it still crashed... i installed the hotfix and the openAL but nothing changed. i used my backups and started fable "clean"...the point is...erm well...it worked...so i guess the mod is the problem...i'm tesing now if its the .big or the .fmp...or both...hope its none of them and it's just me...i really really want to help you out that you mustn't work that much on that mod an finally release it as finished..well i'll report soon.

[Updated on: Sat, 14 June 2008 14:08]

Re: Aligment Will - BETA PHASE [message #42606 is a reply to message #42591] Sat, 14 June 2008 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Non-error crash... that'd happen to me like 4 times in this 2 months of Fable Modding. That happens when a file gets corrupted, sometimes is a fmp download error. When that happens, only fix is backup. If the backup don't fix it... make sure that the backup is "clear" (with NO MODDIFICATIONS), if you did the same mistakes I did 3 times and you uploaded a corrupted mod, then backup... well, you will have to reinstall. u_u

-Will be ready some day-
Re: Aligment Will - BETA PHASE [message #42607 is a reply to message #41474] Sat, 14 June 2008 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i made the backup back some time after i just reinstalled so they are as clean as you never have seen xD well i'll test the two files now and/or download again to see if just the download go interrupted somehow

EDIT: yay the .big file works so i guess its the .fmp i'll just download it again...but again somehow the allignement doesn't change...it gets pink for me again (which lookes pretty funny cause i bought the female thing xD) and when i got evil..it got pink too....maybe its just me cause it works for you...doesn't it??

[Updated on: Sat, 14 June 2008 14:45]

Re: Aligment Will - BETA PHASE [message #42614 is a reply to message #42607] Sat, 14 June 2008 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MMm... When I get back to home, I'll see the file...
If you go to:
game.bin, CREATURE, (1470) Hero[something, I don't remeber, but it's 1470], Cdef, CHeroMorphsDefs, and scroll down (you should see 90 morphs), there you will the Will Aligment I added. It should look something like this:

unknown: 7
unknown: 7
unknown: 3
base texture: 1248 (hero arms)
applied texture: [arround 2K] (hero will arms good)
unknown: 2

The first 2 "uknown" entries have something to do with the morphing values (4 is age, 6 is evil, 7 is good, 10 is will) in the "good" keep the 7, in the "evil" keep the 6; the third "unknown" MUST BE 3 (because 3 is base, that means that the applied texture is pasted ON the base texture); the nexts entries (base is the skin, applied is the will tattoo); and the last unknown is always 2.

-Will be ready some day-
Re: Aligment Will - BETA PHASE [message #42617 is a reply to message #42614] Sat, 14 June 2008 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

yup looks exactly like you described it (after hours of searching for the 2k part xD i found it
...for me its bout 6k...guess that depends on the computer or something like this...) well yeah...i'll post a picure maybe you see something i can't see...or...well maybe it's because i didn't put in the .fmp when i played befor to see what causes the error...i played only with the .bin...could this be the problem?

EDIT: downloaded it again...didn't change anything...picture of the cheromorphdef will follow

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/5358/unbenanntet5.png
http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/5358/unbenanntet5.e4911f7745.jpg

[Updated on: Sat, 14 June 2008 16:39]

Re: Aligment Will - BETA PHASE [message #42625 is a reply to message #42617] Sat, 14 June 2008 18:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I missed 4Ks... Sorry about that. Un_n (my will_good_arms are 6291 too Un_n).

Sorry, you will have to download the .zip again: I changed the .fmp for a .bin (more complicated but it's more safe).

Well, you alredy know how to install the .big (remember to use the new one, it has been corrected); and for the .bin file... in the game.bin, look above the +CREATURE, you should find +CHeroMorphDef directly; it will have 4 entries to choose, the second one (10535) is the one we are modifiying, open that one, click on import and choose the .bin file from the zip, Apply Changes. When you are sure, Save Mods and Run Fable.
Why am I bothering you with this? u_u I'm not sure if the problem is your installation or my saving-zipping-uploading (because the mod works fine except for 2 bugs).
If you still want to test the mod, Perfect. But if you are tired, it's okay, you alredy helped me finding some mistakes with that unknown numbers by trial-and-error method.

EDIT:
If there's somebody more trying to beta-test this mod, please contact me and help us to fix this thing.

-Will be ready some day-

[Updated on: Sat, 14 June 2008 19:31]

Re: Aligment Will - BETA PHASE [message #42640 is a reply to message #42625] Sun, 15 June 2008 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i'm never tired of testing this mod i'm so freaking enthusiastic to get it to work correctky Very Happy don't worry i'll test it today right now i'm running out of time cause i have some important work to do but i think i will find some time today to test it and then i'll report it to you =)
Re: Aligment Will - BETA PHASE [message #42642 is a reply to message #42640] Sun, 15 June 2008 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you have work to do, finish it; leave the beta-testing to do it later.

Note: I still don't get why the eyes, chest and legs keeps in pink while the rest is blue; perhaps is something on my PC...

EDIT:
Okay, I was testing some values for the Morphing List.

Patter is:
Unknown:
Unknown:
Unknown:
Base Texture:
Applied Texture:
Unknown:

Some number combinations that worked fine for me were:
AligmentNumber
AligmentNumber
BASESkinBodyPartNumber
APPLIEDWillBodyPartNumber

AligmentNumber
BASESkinBodyPartNumber

AligmentNumber
BASESkinBodyPartNumber

(cortege, try this combinations in one body part to see what's the best at color changing, I recommend you trying with legs, chest or eyes and see [using one of the 3 combinations] which one fits better at color changing [evil orange - good blue]; once you like one of the 3 combinations, apply the chosen pattern to the rest of the aligmented will entries [the first combination is alredy set on the .bin I attach bellow]; good luck)

Note: I attach a new .bin (I found and deleted an stubble entry (facial hair) that I did not see before Un_n

-Will be ready some day-

[Updated on: Sun, 15 June 2008 06:22]

Re: Aligment Will - BETA PHASE [message #42651 is a reply to message #42642] Sun, 15 June 2008 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message

so now i finally got to testing now and i have to say:...YEAH... well wuite this is not a hooray-everything-works-we-are-finished-release-now-or-never -YEAH its a hooray-it-works-now-YEAH

i'm writing kinda directly out of fable, it's still open because i'll test the good thing now. evil worked fine, eyes changed and chest changed colour, too but the rest went pink...now i'll test the good and report as soon as i can. i have to say taht your are THE man and that it's a great job!

EDIT: i finished testing now and again the YEAH of mine is yours =) being good looks so freaking awesome now the blue you used looks....WHOA...it's definitly awesome!!! well but yeah eyes didn't change, face, arms and back went blue the rest stayed purple but i think you're close to the goal

[Updated on: Sun, 15 June 2008 09:20]

Re: Aligment Will - BETA PHASE [message #42662 is a reply to message #42651] Sun, 15 June 2008 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Same as me. xD
Okay, evil will. If you got the chest in orange and the rest in purple... use the same... Why am I saying this? You alredy got goodblue will working as fine as me, you can make the evil will totally yellow-to-red (as I have).
Now, we just need some days 'till we fix the good will.

-Will be ready some day-
Re: Aligment Will - BETA PHASE [message #42668 is a reply to message #41474] Sun, 15 June 2008 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

okay i got the evil to work now, i just wrote 10 instead of 6 to the first unknown in each evil allignement part. maybe this will work for the good ones, too. i'll try as soon as i can
but

[Updated on: Sun, 15 June 2008 11:17]

Re: Aligment Will - BETA PHASE [message #42671 is a reply to message #42668] Sun, 15 June 2008 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
>_< ooohh... That's way complicated, dude. Don't worry for the Fable Mod, go and try to solve the problem.
[/offtopic]

OKAY, if there are some users who want to Beta-test this mod, you still can do it (we have just started xD).

-Will be ready some day-

[Updated on: Sun, 15 June 2008 11:45]

Re: Aligment Will - BETA TESTERS NEEDED [message #42688 is a reply to message #41474] Sun, 15 June 2008 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

phew everything is solved and you know what? she got fable and i never knew...found it at her desk today xD she loves it but it didn't work on her comp so i solved that but thats not why i'm writing... fact is she wants the mod now too and so she forced me to check wether i can do something xD i tried every combination that came in my mind but it didn't work.. even when i compared the files i couldn't find any difference why it shouldn't work... well i'll have a shower now..maybe she'll find something (i'm currently at her huse and she said i'd need it i've worked all day Rolling Eyes ...lol) well i'll see what i can do
Re: Aligment Will - BETA TESTERS NEEDED [message #42693 is a reply to message #42688] Sun, 15 June 2008 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, cortege, I have a solution; if you like it, I'll try it out right now.

Solution is ELIMINATE the purple color...
The normal Will tattoo will be my deep blue, and the evil will be a yellow-red-purple espectre. That means that the evolution from neutral to good is just hair color, halo and butterflies, and less entries at heromorphdef.

-Will be ready some day-
Re: Aligment Will - BETA TESTERS NEEDED [message #42695 is a reply to message #41474] Sun, 15 June 2008 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

you know what? i thought of that, too but something i can't remember interrupted me when i wanted to write it xD well we'll see if that works
Re: Aligment Will - BETA TESTERS NEEDED [message #42921 is a reply to message #42695] Tue, 17 June 2008 12:14 Go to previous message
It didn't work ._.U
The Evil Face Tattoo overrided the Neutral Face Tattoo when Aligment was Neutral AND Good ._.U so... it s*cks.
That's why I had to reprogram everything again to the last way we where trying (the one you alredy have), and I'd eliminate the Aligmented Will Eyes ._.U (Instead, I make a new neutral will eye. And, for the chest problems....
The Neutral ALigment Will goes from Purple to Violet to LightBlue to White. .-.
Good Aligment Will goes from Purple to Blue to Cyan to White (there's an obious difference, but nobody will care since the darker and the brighter color are the almost the same).
Evil Aligment Will goes from Purple to Red to Orange to Yellow to White.

The retextures and the little changes at the CHeroMorphDef are in the new .zip ate the FIRST post ._. SO, cortege, have fun trying and tell me later if you can see the difference between neutral and good. xD

-Will be ready some day-
Previous Topic: Question: I can summon Twinblade but...
Next Topic: [Help] Need help with with a mod.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:23:32 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01403 seconds