Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » problems with FE (searched everything i could)
problems with FE (searched everything i could) [message #41778] Fri, 30 May 2008 19:09 Go to next message
Xaiven is currently offline  Xaiven
i'm really not trying to make anyone mad or anything, id like to try and add some mods to the site and what not...

but i cant get FE to work...

i click
logo comes up
error box shows saying

System.NullReferenceException

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

now i have reinstalled both fable and FE a few times and re downloaded FE a few times, this still didn't fix it

i have searched:

FE explorere
explorer error
System.NullReferenceException
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
FableExplorer.frmMain.Main()

probly other things, i have found plenty of topics showing similar errors but none tell how to solve the problem

again im sorry if im causing any problems, im not trying to, just wanna mod =/
Re: problems with FE (searched everything i could) [message #41779 is a reply to message #41778] Fri, 30 May 2008 19:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Butts is currently offline  James Butts
If you are using the one with the installer then get the one in the zip file in the wiki

Dammit
Re: problems with FE (searched everything i could) [message #41780 is a reply to message #41778] Fri, 30 May 2008 19:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats the one im using =/

the one from here
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1330& ;start=0&&

4.1 beta
Re: problems with FE (searched everything i could) [message #44756 is a reply to message #41780] Tue, 12 August 2008 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Turd_Furgeson is currently offline  Turd_Furgeson
Did you ever get yours to work? im in the same boat as you Sad
Re: problems with FE (searched everything i could) [message #44811 is a reply to message #44756] Thu, 14 August 2008 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i sure did not, i can play normal fable how it was ment to be played though and still enjoy haha
Re: problems with FE (searched everything i could) [message #44933 is a reply to message #44811] Mon, 18 August 2008 15:18 Go to previous message
koolkidw100 is currently offline  koolkidw100

Make sure your not running FE or the exe from winzip or winrar and you extract it to a folder first

My lack of taste for signatures and inability to make them shiny with the correct shades and lighting has upset someone that indirectly asked me to remove them. Basically they sucked.
Previous Topic: Fable Explorer - Return to normal?
Next Topic: Free roam problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:38:16 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01024 seconds