Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Erm, weird problem.
Erm, weird problem. [message #42102] Sun, 08 June 2008 03:51 Go to next message
Hydra Kirby is currently offline  Hydra Kirby
First off, sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I edit Fable to not age and used a mod to stop alignment. Both where working perfectly, but then just before fighting Jack of Blades at the Chamber of Fate I went to the Temple of Avo to dump some cash, and got the age reduction reward without even wanting it. Anyway, I fought Jack and after the cutscenes I was showing age and also alignment.
I've tried re-modding the game but alas to no effect. Anyone know why?

Edit;
I downloaded the +24 trainer. Don't know if this will help or make things more weird but, I tried maxing evil - didn't see a difference however, in the hero tab it said I was fully evil. Er?
Also did the same for changing age. Didn't see a difference, but the stats said there was.
Only thing I DID see a change in was weight. My hero only changed from slim to fat then back again. But not in age/alignment - the things I'd already edited. Confused

[Updated on: Sun, 08 June 2008 04:42]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Erm, weird problem. [message #42104 is a reply to message #42102] Sun, 08 June 2008 05:19 Go to previous message
Omega Meckberg is currently offline  Omega Meckberg
That's because you only altered the Hero_Morph entries. That means the the Hero will not "morph" physically; but you should search the HERO_STATS (like 12 categories before OBJETCS) in game.bin (with F.E.), there you can change the min and max age and some other things.

-Will be ready some day-
Previous Topic: Summoner's Sword (Not the mod)
Next Topic: Skype
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:47:39 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01035 seconds