Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Alignment
Alignment [message #42130] Sun, 08 June 2008 21:34 Go to next message
Deadsun is currently offline  Deadsun
New to modding.

How do I change hero alignment in Fable explorer? I can't seem to find it. Of course I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for or if I'm looking in the right place. Creature > Hero > ??? I would assume.
Re: Alignment [message #42131 is a reply to message #42130] Sun, 08 June 2008 22:08 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
You should probably try to get an idea of what controls what and what you have to edit to achieve what result. If you are referring to your current alignment in one of your profiles then you would want to be editing a save file. Fable Explorer does not edit save files.

If you want to immediately change your alignment, there are two quick ways that I can think of. You can use the Hesperus +24 trainer or you can edit a CBonusItemDef to give an enormous amount of either negative or positive alignment.

If you want to use the trainer, it can be found here (not in the first post, browse the entire thread and you will find plenty of links).

If you want to use the other method, you can open FE, scroll down to the OBJECT entries, find a consumable (potion, food, whatever). I prefer OBJECT_TOFU. Find one you want to use, open it. Browse the CDefs of the OBJECT entry and find a CBonusItemDef. Click the link.

In it, you will find values that determine how much of what is given over how much time when the object is consumed/used, as well as what effect is used, how much faster it makes the Hero's attacks and for how long. Find the values for alignment.

If you want to be an evil prick, change the value to -4000. If you want to be a saint, change the value to 4000. Click apply changes, Actions>>Save mods and run Fable, find the object you edited, eat/drink/whatever it.
Previous Topic: new mods dnt show up
Next Topic: I need some help here
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 09:39:47 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01130 seconds