Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Questions Regarding Modding Rival Hero Weapons, and Summon Edit
Questions Regarding Modding Rival Hero Weapons, and Summon Edit [message #42300] Thu, 12 June 2008 02:14 Go to next message
wjffkdhkf is currently offline  wjffkdhkf
Hello, I beat fable about seven times and got bored. And then I found out about this site and i was all like "HOMG HOMG HOMG HOMG" Yeah, i got that excited when i found out about modding. I used the search engine to find tutorials and most of the stuffs were easy enough to follow. I am currently wielding a solus greatsword single handedly with Sword of Aeons charging aura on it which emmits divine fury whenever i swing it. I installed teleporters here and there, and i got kick out of going inside demon doors without solving riddles.
I showed my friend the mods and he was all like "Holy **** That aura makes the sword all big and shiny and stuff! And the free roaming, I think this is what Assassin's Creed should have been like, going up the roof tops sniping ppl with bows!"

Well, enough of this chit chat... lemme get to my question. I want to mod my Nostro's sword. It was so big and long but has the beautiful shape of a long sword, i immediately fell in love with that weapon. It was like excalibur but only 1000000000000 times better. I wanted to give it cool augmentation effects. But, augmentation aura or any other aura (such as flourish) wouldn't show up on it. Not only Nostro's sword, but also for every other rival hero weapons. Does anyone know how to fix this?

My second question is summon editing. It was easy enough to follow, but Special ability_Summon Spell only lets me edit the default summon. And when i go to CsummonableCreatureDef and edit my current summon creature, it would just crash the game. Does anyone know how to edit summoned monsnters that i currently have?

Oh, i have another question on hero bones. I was trying to make my hero look better. Because of my maxed out stats, the hero's all bulked up. I tried fidgeting here and there with notepad and the b-morph program, but when i mod it i don't do a very good job on it. The hero gets little crooked... u know one side bigger than the other?... So, can anyone please upload the bone file of the hero that is not so bulked up?

Thank you for taking ur time to read, and answer my post. Good day to ya'll

[Updated on: Thu, 12 June 2008 02:25]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Questions Regarding Modding Rival Hero Weapons, and Summon Edit [message #42304 is a reply to message #42300] Thu, 12 June 2008 08:02 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

you already impress me to some extent, since you seem to have figured all this out without me nearly ripping my hair out telling you to search and stuff, so you seem to know what you are doing

for nostro's sword, you'd need 3ds max 7,8,9 or above.

about the summon stuff, I'm not quite sure, it's been a while since I've done anything with summons

to make it not lopsided, just make sure that everything is symmetrical

so left = right

I honestly reccomend opening b-morph, and either using it, or just immiediately go to save as and save it as some bones file, then editing that one, because b-morph sort of organizes it a little better

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: Hi
Next Topic: PLZ help i'm confused albion explorer and fable explorer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 04:38:19 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01251 seconds