Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Experience Removal
Experience Removal [message #42754] Sun, 15 June 2008 19:09 Go to next message
Great Kou is currently offline  Great Kou
Is it possible to clean all my Experience and then get rid of General Experience those Green balls? I just used a trainer to give me experience so I could get far in a few things.
Re: Experience Removal [message #42755 is a reply to message #42754] Sun, 15 June 2008 19:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Well, an easy way to do this would be to use Cheat Engine.
Find the address of the value that the trainer is changing. This should be very easy if you use the trainer while doing this.
Once you found the address, change the value to 0.
Re: Experience Removal [message #42756 is a reply to message #42754] Sun, 15 June 2008 19:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And that would remove all Experience, but would that aswell get rid of General experience aswell or would FE be involved ( I assume it is) Also does cheat engine find the adress ?
Re: Experience Removal [message #42757 is a reply to message #42756] Sun, 15 June 2008 19:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
FE is not involved. The data you want to edit is in a save file, and FE does not edit save files.

What you will be doing is editing the memory, but this is no good as you want the data in the save file.

You will have to find each address, there will be 4, one for each experience pool. Change the values to 0 and lock them so that they cannot change. Once the values are 0, you save (this will write to the save that all of your experience pools have 0), close Cheat Engine and the trainer, load your save, and you're set.

Cheat Engine does not find the address, but by using Cheat Engine, you can find the address yourself.

There are also many other things you can use, Cheat Engine is the most user-friendly thing I can think of though, and it can get the job done.
Re: Experience Removal [message #42769 is a reply to message #42754] Sun, 15 June 2008 21:16 Go to previous message
Thanks I think I figured it out Very Happy
Previous Topic: Muscle Mass& Qickie about Custom Tat's
Next Topic: Messing With Skills (Abilities)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:31:06 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01122 seconds