Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » oh well got problem with freeroam and fable explorer
icon4.gif  oh well got problem with freeroam and fable explorer [message #42885] Tue, 17 June 2008 08:12 Go to next message
legends_of_legends is currently offline  legends_of_legends
hello i got problem with fable explorer Mad and when i load a fable mod i cant!! Evil or Very Mad (i am vista user) i hate it!! i have load a mod 10 times but it not appear on my files!!! Sad and how i make my own weapond just look at the others weaponds! they are cool and fantastic! so i want do my own weaponds! i click make mod then it up something i drag that i wanted to have at the side but it not work Shocked
and now to the freeroam problem:HOW THAT STUPID STUFF WORK??? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil (i am from sweden i dont talk english good Confused )
Re: oh well got problem with freeroam and fable explorer [message #42886 is a reply to message #42885] Tue, 17 June 2008 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

search for "Vista" with the search button

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: oh well got problem with freeroam and fable explorer [message #42887 is a reply to message #42885] Tue, 17 June 2008 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raziel is currently offline  Raziel
legends of legends wrote on Tue,17 June 2008 8:20:

so i want do my own weaponds

look for morerunes weapon tutorials in youtube or in the forum.
for vista user's check this guide out.
Re: oh well got problem with freeroam and fable explorer [message #42905 is a reply to message #42887] Tue, 17 June 2008 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Butts is currently offline  James Butts
You also may be shocked to hear that if it is an object then you need to spawn it in a chest. Chest spawning guide

Dammit
Re: oh well got problem with freeroam and fable explorer [message #42908 is a reply to message #42885] Tue, 17 June 2008 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raziel is currently offline  Raziel
or add them to inventory.adding weapons to inventory
Re: oh well got problem with freeroam and fable explorer [message #42909 is a reply to message #42885] Tue, 17 June 2008 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
legends_of_legends is currently offline  legends_of_legends
Surprised oh relly thanks to you mans thank you so much!!! Very Happy
Re: oh well got problem with freeroam and fable explorer [message #42911 is a reply to message #42905] Tue, 17 June 2008 10:17 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Or you can use butterflies.
Catch one without killing it.
Open your hand and let their delicate wings flap once.
The disturbance of this ripples outward, changing the flow of the eddy currents in the upper atmosphere.
These cause momentary pockets of higher pressure air to form, which act as lenses that deflect incoming cosmic rays, focusing them to strike the drive platter and flip the desired bit in such a way that the OBJECT is instantly added to the Hero's inventory.

Alternatively, you can attempt to set the universal constants at the start such that the universe evolves to contain the save file with the data you want.

Or you can spawn OBJECTs on the floor.
Or you can add OBJECTs as a reward for killing something.
Or you can put OBJECTs in a barrel.
The list goes on and on, there's no one way for anyone to do this.

FreeRoam rips the FinalAlbion.wad file into levs and tngs. After taking care of your Vista issues, use FreeRoam to dump the .wad in the data folder (not levels). This allows for easy level editing, and freeroaming.

Again, after sorting your Vista issues, FE will be able to load mods just fine.

[Updated on: Tue, 17 June 2008 18:29]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Albion Exsplore minor prob.
Next Topic: Problem with Fable Explorer..
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:57:03 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01348 seconds