Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Hacking Demon Doors?
icon5.gif  Hacking Demon Doors? [message #43000] Thu, 19 June 2008 13:37 Go to next message
Drago is currently offline  Drago
Hi,

is it possible to hack a demon door so you don't have to do what the door wants but can simply go through it?

I know, what you're thinking, Grey House Demon Door...

Well, yes, that's my main point of concern, but this applies to all other d-doors as well.

I already tried simply deleting the face and opening the door, but the passage isn't working - or rather, there is no passage behind the door to begin with. (no black frame and text saying where you are going, no passage to another map, nothing!)

Well, is it possible?

Thx
Re: Hacking Demon Doors? [message #43044 is a reply to message #43000] Sat, 21 June 2008 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wjffkdhkf is currently offline  wjffkdhkf
Ok... this may be not quite what you want but here goes.

Search for the utility called the "Chocolate Box"

It's kinda like Albion Explorer but much more user friendly.

Go to the tab that says Editor and click on the region editor.

And then on the new window that popped up choose the demon door that u want to go through(In this case your door will be Demon Door-Haunted House). and it will give u the map of the region in another pop-up window.

Now, zoom in and out and change camera views with your middle mouse button. And when you have familiarized yourself with the map, click on the "things tab" and install a new teleporter. And open up another region editor and install your two-way teleporter in an open spaced regions like Hero Guild graves or something. And then save it, run fable get to the teleporter location and BOOM, you're inside that demon door.

But i don't understand why you want to do it though. If you know how to fidget with Fable Explorer, Ronok's Axe is like a complete garbage weapon.

Well, i hope this helped
Re: Hacking Demon Doors? [message #43049 is a reply to message #43000] Sat, 21 June 2008 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The New Fabled Ravrn
CBox isn't really oriented for small changes. Well, it's not
oriented for anything, but is capable of more than adding a teleporter.

With, CBox you can delete whatever Demon Door you wish, but you'd have to download a bit to get it working. Tng. editing is faster and for these kind of problems, easier.

If it really matters, i could post a tng. for you.

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9329/newim.gif http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4678/rulesq.gif
Re: Hacking Demon Doors? [message #43050 is a reply to message #43000] Sat, 21 June 2008 07:25 Go to previous message
Raziel is currently offline  Raziel
you could also tell him how to delete a demon door with or without(with albion explorer) using fable explorer. and without posting a tng.

[Updated on: Sat, 21 June 2008 07:27]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: teleporting error
Next Topic: The Hero's Armour
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 08:14:02 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01744 seconds