Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Questions on Physical Shield Modding and JOB aura
Questions on Physical Shield Modding and JOB aura [message #43015] Thu, 19 June 2008 20:13 Go to next message
wjffkdhkf is currently offline  wjffkdhkf
Hi, i'm trying to mod the physical shield w/ the fable explorer so it would display jack of blades's evil aura.

I got the cast and dispersing part. I modified those effect definitions to JACK_RISE

Now what I need to do is change that blue barrier into JACK_HOVER

However, When I changed the level 4 (my current P-Shield's level's four) effect and disperse both hi and lo into JACK_HOVER, NOTHING happened. Does anyone know how to modify that blue barrier? I've already searched w/ the search engine, i could find quiet P-shield and JOB Aura on multiple arrow, but no physical shield modding problem.

P.S I am having trouble modding my summon, if you're reading this post, i'd appreciate it if you could read my other post on summon
Re: Questions on Physical Shield Modding and JOB aura [message #43020 is a reply to message #43015] Fri, 20 June 2008 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NightmareMaker is currently offline  NightmareMaker

Just so you know, there is a mod that changes the evil effects like the red smoke and the flies into Jack's Aura.

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/8827/signfighter8559026437ia.gif
*click to see my gallery* (or else die painfully)
Re: Questions on Physical Shield Modding and JOB aura [message #43023 is a reply to message #43015] Fri, 20 June 2008 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wjffkdhkf is currently offline  wjffkdhkf
Yes, I know, but i don't want to have to change alinement in order to display that aura. I want to switch it on and off at will. I'm currently using the modified multi-arrow in order to turn the aura on, but the thing is, i have to fire all the multi arrows to turn it off. So i'd appreciate it if someone could post an answer for physical shield
Re: Questions on Physical Shield Modding and JOB aura [message #43766 is a reply to message #43023] Tue, 08 July 2008 15:20 Go to previous message
Kilajula is currently offline  Kilajula
I've been looking into this and I can't figure out either. I went into CSpecialEffectsDef, and none of the control bytes in the array seem to relate to that blue aura. I've gone so far as deleting all of them (with a backup handy, of course), and that blue aura still shows up. I looked into effects.big, but I don't know which link refers to the aura. And even if I did, I don't know the control byte for it or where it's located. So I'm wondering if it's even possible to do this. I would assume so. But I'm thinking if it does, the aura will affect every creature using physical shield (dunno if that's a big deal to anyone or not though).

Anyhow, I spent a few hours last night looking through FE and couldn't seem to find it. I'm still pretty novice at this, so I could have looked right at it and not even known.

I'll try looking some more today. But if anyone knows the location of that blue aura, might you please show me? Embarassed
Previous Topic: JOB Fireball and Rolling Thunder
Next Topic: Summoner Suit (Need help)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 06:20:37 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01053 seconds