Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » (XBOX) Age-Removal, Scar/Bruise-Removal, 1 Hit-Kill Weapon
icon5.gif  (XBOX) Age-Removal, Scar/Bruise-Removal, 1 Hit-Kill Weapon [message #43270] Sat, 28 June 2008 22:16 Go to next message
Yammen is currently offline  Yammen

Hello, I've been looking for guides for Age-Removal, Scar/Bruise-Removal, and a 1 Hit-Kill Weapon. My luck has ran out because it seems these guides only suit the PC Version of the game. So, I was wondering if any experienced Xbox Fable TLC Modders could help a guy out? I already have all the necessary tools setup for compiling and modding already, my only problem is that I cannot do these mods myself because the PC guides fail to work because it tells me to follow links, when there is a error and the link is not there because of it being the Xbox version of the game. I've done all that I can do, so this is my last hope. Please, someone help me out.

-- Yammen
Re: (XBOX) Age-Removal, Scar/Bruise-Removal, 1 Hit-Kill Weapon [message #43355 is a reply to message #43270] Mon, 30 June 2008 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I love how I make a proper post and there's over 60 views, yet no one bothers to reply.
Re: (XBOX) Age-Removal, Scar/Bruise-Removal, 1 Hit-Kill Weapon [message #43363 is a reply to message #43355] Tue, 01 July 2008 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

the pc tutorials should still work, but try just finding the things yourself by looking at the id it was going to link you to.

everything is in numerical order

--edit--

just so you know, a lot of those views are from "Anonymous Cowards" who can't post anyway Wink

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"

[Updated on: Tue, 01 July 2008 05:12]

Report message to a moderator

Re: (XBOX) Age-Removal, Scar/Bruise-Removal, 1 Hit-Kill Weapon [message #43366 is a reply to message #43363] Tue, 01 July 2008 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Staindswitch Engage is currently offline  Staindswitch Engage
Do you still use skype more runes?

[Updated on: Tue, 01 July 2008 10:00] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: (XBOX) Age-Removal, Scar/Bruise-Removal, 1 Hit-Kill Weapon [message #43372 is a reply to message #43363] Tue, 01 July 2008 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

morerunes wrote on Tue, 01 July 2008 08:11

the pc tutorials should still work, but try just finding the things yourself by looking at the id it was going to link you to.

everything is in numerical order

--edit--

just so you know, a lot of those views are from "Anonymous Cowards" who can't post anyway Wink

The ID for the xbox xml for FE isn't the same as the PC version. It errors out and everything is unknown.
Re: (XBOX) Age-Removal, Scar/Bruise-Removal, 1 Hit-Kill Weapon [message #43374 is a reply to message #43366] Tue, 01 July 2008 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Staindswitch Engage wrote on Tue, 01 July 2008 08:45

Do you still use skype more runes?

yes, sometimes

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: (XBOX) Age-Removal, Scar/Bruise-Removal, 1 Hit-Kill Weapon [message #44159 is a reply to message #43372] Mon, 21 July 2008 18:31 Go to previous message
Silverback is currently offline  Silverback

Cow Tipper
Yammen wrote on Tue, 01 July 2008 09:05

The ID for the xbox xml for FE isn't the same as the PC version. It errors out and everything is unknown.

I stopped updating it a long time ago. Everything is unknown becuase that was the current status of the xml for the PC at the time of conversion. Hunter did a successful CRC brute force on the xml entries to name a lot of them. We added quite a bit to the xml since the last update.

Just a note some entries in the PC xml work fine Xbox. Then there are some that have our control bytes in odd orders or whatever and need redone.
Previous Topic: How I install mods?
Next Topic: Thunder Hero?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:34:58 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01288 seconds