Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » About the Bones
About the Bones [message #43274] Sun, 29 June 2008 11:58 Go to next message
Brad  Modder is currently offline  Brad Modder
Hello everyone. My brother has been modding for a while, and he's been teaching me how to do things. I didn't really care about most of them, then i found out you can play as anything in the game! I was starting to switch bones, and he told me not to use the B-Morph (whatever that is) because it'd be complicated for me. I copied the bones on notepad, he said it would be more simple to take existing bone files. I wanted to play as Twinblade, and so he copied the bones over the hero bone files. He also told me how to switch model ID's, so i went into fable explorer and changed it up. But, when i started the game, he was the same way i had him before. He wasn't big at all. If this is helpful, he re-installed it, and deleted the files before we did this. What's wrong?

Please Reply
Re: About the Bones [message #43277 is a reply to message #43274] Sun, 29 June 2008 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
It depends on which bones you're editing.

I'm betting that the skeletal stuff in the CHeroMorphDef is why you aren't getting results. You could try making it so the Hero only uses one set of bones.
Re: About the Bones [message #43278 is a reply to message #43274] Sun, 29 June 2008 12:34 Go to previous message
The New Fabled Ravrn
Hey, that's my brother. Well he left so...

Anyway, we were switching bones and stuff, but when we loaded
Fable, they were the exact same. I didn't care, but he wanted to
play as Twinblade, so...We didn't do anything in FE except for
the model swap, and then we copied and pasted bones in Notepad.

We didn't do anything with the skeletals.

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9329/newim.gif http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4678/rulesq.gif
Previous Topic: Help
Next Topic: Some Questions I've Had
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:53:45 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01343 seconds