Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » How to add weapons into your inventory.
How to add weapons into your inventory. [message #43358] Mon, 30 June 2008 22:55 Go to next message
Saiyan is currently offline  Saiyan
This is a step by step guide on how to add weapons into your inventory. Its very simple

PS. You CANT do this with armor. You need to spawn the item or put it into a chest/bookcase w/e.

1. Open FE

2. Load the file you want ( File: Load Fable Mod Package)

3. double click on game.bin (its at the top, BTW its not necessary its just to not confuse people)

4. scroll down to CREATURE and double click on it

5. Now scroll down to CREATURE_HERO (1470)

6. Now LEAVE the window open. Dont touch it yet.

7. the next thing to do is to scroll all the way down and click on OBJECT (its near the bottom of game.bin)

8. Find the ID # of the weapon you want to have in the game. it should be somthing like 14760. Dont look at the bottom of objects look at 1467 it should be around there.

9. Next is remember that ID and go back to the CREATURES window.

10. Now click the "+" beside CREATURES

11. scroll down till you find "weapon 1"

12. double click it and on the right side you should seeeeee

(int)Weapon1ID
Links to (GameBINEntryID) ; NULLDEF CHeroMorphDef

13. Beside (int)Weapon1ID you SHOULD see a 0

14. Now copy the weapon ID into (int)Weapon1ID

15. now click "Apply Changes" then Actions; Save and run fable

Smile Goooooood luck

PS: A guide to add armor to a chest or bookcase will be up soon.
Because...I dont even know how and once i do know a easy way to do it so it will be easy for noobs i will post it Razz

Buu: "Knock Knock" Vegeta: "Who's there?" Buu: "Buu" Vegeta: "Buu who?" Buu: "Awww, dont cry - everyone has to die sometime."
Re: How to add weapons into your inventory. [message #43370 is a reply to message #43358] Tue, 01 July 2008 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The New Fabled Ravrn
It seems this guide will be useless, but good work anyway.

This is why.

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9329/newim.gif http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4678/rulesq.gif
Re: How to add weapons into your inventory. [message #43375 is a reply to message #43370] Tue, 01 July 2008 10:22 Go to previous message
Saiyan is currently offline  Saiyan
I didn't know about that lol
but right now im not in good terms with the admins of the form.
I thought this could help.

Buu: "Knock Knock" Vegeta: "Who's there?" Buu: "Buu" Vegeta: "Buu who?" Buu: "Awww, dont cry - everyone has to die sometime."
Previous Topic: repeating quests
Next Topic: need some help....
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 12:41:12 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02451 seconds