Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Transformations.
Transformations. [message #43509] Wed, 02 July 2008 23:25 Go to next message
Mcchips is currently offline  Mcchips

Hey Razz
Not sure if this idea has been posted before but, would it be possible to have say 5 or so signs in lookoutpoint or whereever, and when you hit them you transform into JoB, Thunder, Scythe, ect? (Like Marcopolo's balverine mod). I'm no modder i just play mods, but could someone perhaps make this for me?

Thnx Very Happy

The Guild Puppet Is Here...
Re: Transformations. [message #43518 is a reply to message #43509] Thu, 03 July 2008 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Each would require it's own cutscene. To my knowledge, we cannot duplicate cutscenes and that is the only cutscene that triggers when a marker is struck (it's the marker that starts the key descending from the sky cutscene in darkwood), so by that method only one transformation can be installed at a time.

You can investigate possibly making new cutscenes, or looking for cutscenes that can be triggered manually and voluntarily.
Re: Transformations. [message #43540 is a reply to message #43509] Thu, 03 July 2008 10:21 Go to previous message
The New Fabled Ravrn
I might get to it once i finish with my cutscene (working with the tutorial) but since it's already been brought up here, i got Conquest V2 and i transformed into a Balverine. Did they put a transform-back sign or object?

I just loaded though, so i'm good til i acidentally do it again.

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9329/newim.gif http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4678/rulesq.gif
Previous Topic: TES: Daedric Suit?
Next Topic: Redoing FE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:42:12 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00825 seconds