Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Jack of Blades Mask Template and Custom Shirt
icon4.gif  Jack of Blades Mask Template and Custom Shirt [message #43595] Fri, 04 July 2008 03:13 Go to next message
Kale_Nakamaru is currently offline  Kale_Nakamaru
Can Anybody extract the model and texture so I can edit it... cuz I have no clue how to do this... if I only knew how to extract the texture and place it into a new file i'd be alot happier. Very Happy

This one might be easy or not... but is there anyway someone could make a sleeveless shirt model or something... a black one at that it seems simple enough to me but when i say sleeveless i mean like a t-shirt without sleeves Laughing
Re: Jack of Blades Mask Template and Custom Shirt [message #43635 is a reply to message #43595] Fri, 04 July 2008 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Extract it yourself using either Chocolate Box or Fable Explorer. Find and open the OBJECT entry, scroll down to see what mesh is used, click the link, Save LOD. This will extract the model and used textures in dds format. If you want them in another format, open the textures individually and save them in the format of your preference.

As for the shirt, bring me a picture.
Re: Jack of Blades Mask Template and Custom Shirt [message #43640 is a reply to message #43595] Sat, 05 July 2008 03:48 Go to previous message
Kale_Nakamaru is currently offline  Kale_Nakamaru
okay well i extracted the model... but i don't have a program for putting it together... plush my FE is acting wierd and not wanting to run when i changes something or add a new texture... but now i can't even use berserk cuz i edited the colors and then back and now they won't work... Sad

but i have edited the mask... but thats it... how do i create a new mesh file?

also here is two designs for the shirt:
http://images.usoutdoorstore.com/usoutdoorstore/products/ful l/ex_natural_slvls_ltivy_07.jpg
-but in black
and
then the other one is just like that one... but the right sleeve is long to the wrist.
Previous Topic: Scythes outfit
Next Topic: Oblivion Weapons
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 02:48:26 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01337 seconds