Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Help
Help [message #43734] Tue, 08 July 2008 07:41 Go to next message
BlaBla616 is currently offline  BlaBla616
ok...i think this will be stupid question but...
how the hell i can use those mods?
how to activite them...and all this stuff
help please Confused
Re: Help [message #43735 is a reply to message #43734] Tue, 08 July 2008 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The New Fabled Ravrn
What mods?

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9329/newim.gif http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4678/rulesq.gif
Re: Help [message #43743 is a reply to message #43734] Tue, 08 July 2008 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlaBla616 is currently offline  BlaBla616
the mods i download from this site
like JOB cloths
Re: Help [message #43762 is a reply to message #43734] Tue, 08 July 2008 12:59 Go to previous message
Kale_Nakamaru is currently offline  Kale_Nakamaru
Ha!
I had to figure this out on my own... after some searching and what not... a few help here and there... but you know...

I'll help ya out just cuz im in a really great mood... soo... here we go...

first you need Fable Explorer
do you have it?
second you need something to edit the files... Albion Explorer or that other thing...
Okay so now you have those two and in your fable data files in the levels you should have the finalalbion folder and the finalalbion.wad or whatever it was is gone, name changed, or moved...(you need this for a posible back up)
now that this is taken care of im gonna truely get started.

so open up that oh so great Fable Explorer
now click on file and load FMP
choose the jack of blades clothes that you mentioned
now that part is done once it loads.

for the next trick you can just goto your levels folder and finalalbion folder...
find an area that you can spawn a chest and open that file into the notepad (or whatever text document you have) and you should see all the little coding it has that adds the objects and what not...
Now open up your internet browser and find fabletlcmod.com
search spawning a chest..
you should have a code thats all long and looks difficult...
once you get all that and paste it into the section as described you'll be just about set.. save and exit...
make sure you put in the jack of blades outfit parts
if you don't know what they are named check your OBJECTS in the fable explorer that should still be running...
the OBJECTS should be a little scroll down and in that catagorey you'll see like OBJECT_JACK_SHIRT or something...

now to ensure that the chest is visible and you can get to it do this...
open up albion explorer
now load the map you choose this chest in and zoom in till you see the green in the side find the NULL section where you placed this chest... find the chest in that list...
this should enable you to find out where this chest is...
right click and choose place to ground...
but anyway... find this chest and move it to the location you would like to find it.
once the chest is in a visible sight for the player... apply changes and exit albion explorer saving what you have done...
now the only thing that should be running is the fable explorer that is still up and never closed out this whole process... if you did exit... redo the fable explorer steps... everything else is still done...
now on your fable explorer jusst choose actions - save and run fable...
this should pause for a moment and just wait for fable to run...

after this you just simply play your game and go find that chest...
open the chest... and tada! you now have jack of blades clothes...

but im gonna go now... so yeah...

Sayonara,
Kale
Previous Topic: What the h3//?
Next Topic: Just some ideas I had
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 20:47:45 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01088 seconds