Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » help whit fable explorer and add mods
help whit fable explorer and add mods [message #43813] Wed, 09 July 2008 19:06 Go to next message
Ralf of blades is currently offline  Ralf of blades
I not good in this new edit of the fable tlc long ago I saw about it but as I had another computer and did not have enough memory to install the fable.
After buying a new pc try to install the fable tlc but could not that was not compatible until you can install it correctly to what I am good but I have a big problem with the fable that add an explorer mod or any graphic as I want the dress jack of blades and does not appear in the game so I put in a chest with the help of albion explorer and everything but still can not I get I have tried to change the graphics but do not change a game and I would like to help me with this that long ago that I wanted to play with the costume jack of blades

Re: help whit fable explorer and add mods [message #43815 is a reply to message #43813] Wed, 09 July 2008 20:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James Butts is currently offline  James Butts
I think you should reword it so that it makes sense, reread it, it is in sonsensical chunks

Dammit
Re: help whit fable explorer and add mods [message #43833 is a reply to message #43813] Thu, 10 July 2008 10:49 Go to previous message
The New Fabled Ravrn
1.Fable Explorer had a problem with it, but you blew it over and didn't care
2.You lacked the nessecary (sp?) requirements to spawn a chest, meaning, you did not rename the finalalbion.wad. If you actually have a chest there, then you did.
3.You didn't load it in FE

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9329/newim.gif http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4678/rulesq.gif
Previous Topic: I know how to add weapons, but what about equips?
Next Topic: how do u upload mods???
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 00:35:26 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01123 seconds