Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Question about gambling scripting
Question about gambling scripting [message #43864] Fri, 11 July 2008 18:13 Go to next message
kaotic_drake is currently offline  kaotic_drake

This is both a request and a question. I was wondering if it was possible to edit the maximum amount of money you can gamble when playing pub games. This is the way I earn the majority of my money as I feel it is very realistic, but the 1000 gold maximum kind of hampers getting gold fast.

Anybody know if it can be changed? And if so, how?!

Live or die. Who really cares what happens after that?
Re: Question about gambling scripting [message #43964 is a reply to message #43864] Wed, 16 July 2008 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kaotic_drake is currently offline  kaotic_drake

Anybody got anything? I would really like to know if it is something that can be changed.

Live or die. Who really cares what happens after that?
Re: Question about gambling scripting [message #43965 is a reply to message #43964] Wed, 16 July 2008 12:55 Go to previous message
Waspp is currently offline  Waspp

You have to change some entry...don't realy know wich one but it's cinda easy to figure out.
What do you need it for btw?

[Edit] I looked around the entries about the games and i'm almost 100% sure u have to go into the cdef of each induvidual game sort. But i'm gonna watch a movie now so i'll post if i find anything later tonight, c ya ^^

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii281/_-Waspp-_/Wasppnews ig2-1.jpg

[Updated on: Wed, 16 July 2008 13:14]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Assassin outfit + iron expansions
Next Topic: Removing evil and good alignment effects
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:19:37 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01178 seconds