Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » im kinda realllllly new to the modding thing so can anyone help???????
icon5.gif  im kinda realllllly new to the modding thing so can anyone help??????? [message #44033] Fri, 18 July 2008 04:50 Go to next message
faulkie is currently offline  faulkie
hey ppl ive never really botheed with mods but ive been mucking around with some i downloaded and i want to make some myself but i have absolutely no idea how Confused lol
help plllllzzzzzz!?
Re: im kinda realllllly new to the modding thing so can anyone help??????? [message #44038 is a reply to message #44033] Fri, 18 July 2008 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
The Modder's Guide and General Referendum - LostInGeneral (outdated)
New? Or looking for information? - OldBoy
What I learned in my 1st week of modding (Guide) - Nesdude
How To Mod Fable - morerunes

Wiki / http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/theme/default/images/top_search.png Search

It's not like there's a trade secret to modding Fable, we encourage people to contribute, we want people to learn, but something as vague as "I don't know what to do, HALP MEH!" will garner no help whatsoever. There are many guides, tutorials, etc. that you can read to learn how to do more than quite a few things on your own.

Learn or GTFO.

On a sidenote, welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay and be sure to mind all the rules while you're here.
Re: im kinda realllllly new to the modding thing so can anyone help??????? [message #44062 is a reply to message #44038] Sat, 19 July 2008 07:16 Go to previous message
faulkie is currently offline  faulkie
k fair enough i guess
well thnx Smile
Previous Topic: Sluggish game play need help.
Next Topic: Something I'm working on... "Fable: The Forgotten chapters"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 12:08:49 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01221 seconds