Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » where can i find FE
where can i find FE [message #44050] Fri, 18 July 2008 13:48 Go to next message
Halfwing Aeon is currently offline  Halfwing Aeon
im looking for fable explorer with the search function, i tried search but all that came up with was a bunch of people asking for help who already used search.

also the post the help topic leads to has the link removed.

so where can i find it?
Re: where can i find FE [message #44051 is a reply to message #44050] Fri, 18 July 2008 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GuildMaster is currently offline  GuildMaster
u know where the search button is? if u do go all the way right untill u c wiki link click it and look around there Very Happy

PSN ID:Mercs213
Re: where can i find FE [message #44052 is a reply to message #44050] Fri, 18 July 2008 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Here. It was originally taken off of the FE thread because too many people were making complaints. If it works for you, great, if not, live with it. This version of FE comes with the bonus feature of batch-merging mods.
Assuming you have a basic understanding of Windows functionality, this should be all the help you need. It gives you a basic idea of how to use it.
The search function is self-explanatory. Other than that, use it in the same way you would use FE.

GuildMaster wrote on Fri, 18 July 2008 15:56

u know where the search button is?
He's already stated that he has searched the site, I would assume he knows where that search function is. He was referring to FE w/Search.

[Updated on: Fri, 18 July 2008 13:59]

Report message to a moderator

Re: where can i find FE [message #44053 is a reply to message #44050] Fri, 18 July 2008 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GuildMaster is currently offline  GuildMaster
no i was telling him about the wiki link near the search button lol Very Happy

PSN ID:Mercs213
Re: where can i find FE [message #44054 is a reply to message #44053] Fri, 18 July 2008 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
GuildMaster wrote on Fri, 18 July 2008 16:02

no i was telling him about the wiki link near the search button lol Very Happy
I'm quite aware of that. I was telling you that he already knows. Whether or not he used it is beyond me, I'll give him the benefit of a doubt and assume he did. What he is asking about is the location of FE w/Search, not the site's Search button. If any further clarification whatsoever is needed, by all means, don't hesitate to unplug your computer.

lol Very Happy
Re: where can i find FE [message #44056 is a reply to message #44050] Fri, 18 July 2008 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok while im downloading it, is the search function a button, is it constantly there as a bar on the bottom, or do i use ctrl+f?

oh and thank you. Btw instead of using 3dsmax for modeling, do you know if GMax would work? i use that for most of my modeling.

[Updated on: Fri, 18 July 2008 14:15]

Report message to a moderator

Re: where can i find FE [message #44057 is a reply to message #44056] Fri, 18 July 2008 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Retired
Halfwing Aeon wrote on Fri, 18 July 2008 16:13

ok while im downloading it, is the search function a button, is it constantly there as a bar on the bottom, or do i use ctrl+f?
Would it kill you to find out for yourself? I did mention that it was self-explanatory, I'm sure you'll figure it out right away.
Re: where can i find FE [message #44058 is a reply to message #44050] Fri, 18 July 2008 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh oh well it doesn't work *sigh* back to manually searching but thanks anyway. Btw instead of using 3dsmax for modeling, do you know if GMax would work? i use that for most of my modeling.

also is their SOME kind of alternative that will let me find stuff easier in FE?
Re: where can i find FE [message #44116 is a reply to message #44050] Sun, 20 July 2008 18:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
It's called a brain. Feel free to ask your local physician about them.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: where can i find FE [message #44127 is a reply to message #44050] Sun, 20 July 2008 21:32 Go to previous message
wow dude harsh. was that realy nessasary. im just asking if their was an alternitive to the search since i cant use it. its not like im moaning and demanding someone write me a program. i just want to know what the simplest alternitive to looking through every file is. i wouldn't know if their is one because i just started modding, i doubt you knew your way around every program on the internet when you started modding.
Previous Topic: "Final" Mod package discussion
Next Topic: perment weapon effects?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 08:43:14 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01979 seconds