Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Fable Explorer - Return to normal?
Fable Explorer - Return to normal? [message #44055] Fri, 18 July 2008 14:11 Go to next message
Alec is currently offline  Alec
So.. I'm new here Smile
And I just installed Fable Explorer, I installed the following mods: "no age or will glow or tatoos", and "No Baldness".
I then used a trainer to check if it worked, so I got my self full Evil Allignment, and like it said, I didn't get bald. But neither did I get any horns? :S Is that part of the "no age. . ." mod?
I then also tried to get full Good Allignment, and I didn't have any good tatoos.
I then tried to make my self 65 years, but my hair was still dark grey (like it had been for a long time, even though I'm only 20).
I don't use any magics by the way. Or at least not much.

But could someone just help me to be evil, have black hair, no wrinkles, no horns, not bald, no hair on the body? Heh. I know I already have no wrinkles, no horns, not bald. But then it's just black hair? And no hair on the body?

And also the reason I ask how to return to normal is because I have a feeling that I at one point want horns for instance heh.

Hope someone can help me Smile

By the way, I know this is off-topic (sorry) but what armor is the bald dude with the sword have? (When you start the game up, and the Lionhead Studios logo comes up)?
Re: Fable Explorer - Return to normal? [message #44059 is a reply to message #44055] Fri, 18 July 2008 18:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Halfwing Aeon is currently offline  Halfwing Aeon
well im new to modding so no help there but the armor at the start is assasin armor. pretty easy to get im pretty sure you get the full set in the bandit mission. there is also fire assasin armor wich is availible near the end of the game in that one snow city. just raid the town and search everything and you will get the whole set.
Re: Fable Explorer - Return to normal? [message #44061 is a reply to message #44055] Sat, 19 July 2008 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alec is currently offline  Alec
Ah yeah, I've got the set now Smile

Thanks Smile Using the Assassin Top Armor with the Dark Plate Armor. Looks awesome Very Happy
Re: Fable Explorer - Return to normal? [message #44079 is a reply to message #44055] Sat, 19 July 2008 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Halfwing Aeon is currently offline  Halfwing Aeon
i personaly used the dark plate with a dark chainmail helm, until i got the dameon helm (its like the last item in the game but its pretty cool).
id also sometimes switch to the bandit mask, works realy well with assasin armor IMO.
Re: Fable Explorer - Return to normal? [message #44926 is a reply to message #44079] Mon, 18 August 2008 14:11 Go to previous message
koolkidw100 is currently offline  koolkidw100

Seems you got more answers to your off-topic question. Ok to restore fable to normal, take your backup files and replace the modded files in \data folder, just browse around in there until you see a modded file(like game.bin) and replace them 1 by 1 with the backup files(YOU DID DO BACKUPS DIDN'T YOU?!?!!) Mad

My lack of taste for signatures and inability to make them shiny with the correct shades and lighting has upset someone that indirectly asked me to remove them. Basically they sucked.
Previous Topic: Chocolate Box Runtime Error?
Next Topic: problems with FE (searched everything i could)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:53:59 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01143 seconds