Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » change appearance easy way?
change appearance easy way? [message #44098] Sun, 20 July 2008 05:39 Go to next message
blooddrinkerS is currently offline  blooddrinkerS
hey

i got some a bunch of tutorials [howto] mod things and stuff(morerunes). there is also a way to change your appereance, wich intrests me very mutch. But, the guy show how to do it with pics but he doesen't make pics of all stuff he does so its kinda confusing. so i followed his text and got stuck at the step 6, he says you need 2 files 1 from hero and one from some other creature. wich i have but then he says you ahev to open them with Cappearance app wich i do think that doesen't exist?
anyway i dunno what he is talking about so need a bit help here.

if you are about to explain it more easyer take the example as balverine_01 thx
Re: change appearance easy way? [message #44099 is a reply to message #44098] Sun, 20 July 2008 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
The app is called CAppearanceDef sucks. It can be found here in the first post. As for an easy way, that is the easy way. Have fun.
Re: change appearance easy way? [message #44101 is a reply to message #44099] Sun, 20 July 2008 06:50 Go to previous message
blooddrinkerS is currently offline  blooddrinkerS
thx man XD
Previous Topic: Evil Eyes Change
Next Topic: A moding with my character went south
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:41:53 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01264 seconds