Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » A problem that I can't seem to find an answer to...
A problem that I can't seem to find an answer to... [message #44272] Fri, 25 July 2008 19:02 Go to next message
KainOdius is currently offline  KainOdius
Well, I know my way around computers enough to get things working right. Yet I'm completely stumped on what's wrong when I'm running Fable.

I am running Vista (I know it's not a Vista issue... because there really aren't any issues), but I'm thinking it's a codec issue.

Here's the problem: Everything works fine and dandy in the game. No graphical problems, no sound problems; BUT when I go to spend experience there is some hardcore lag. IE when I put the mouse over the skill, and it goes to change the video off the right. Hence the reason I'm thinking it's a codec issue. I just can't seem to find for the life of me an answer on this vast internet.

Anyone know any quick solutions to my plight?
Re: A problem that I can't seem to find an answer to... [message #44280 is a reply to message #44272] Fri, 25 July 2008 21:10 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Couldn't really say what the problem is, but that doesn't sound like a codec issue. Certainly isn't a Vista issue.

Instead, it sounds like a performance problem as far as graphics go. This is all I could find.
Previous Topic: Trouble Running Fable
Next Topic: Help with a couple of things.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:21:42 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01364 seconds