Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » +24 Trainer problems, downloaded it. But it wont work.
+24 Trainer problems, downloaded it. But it wont work. [message #44456] Mon, 04 August 2008 19:19 Go to next message
nighthound55 is currently offline  nighthound55
Ok, i've been using the +24 trainer for a while now, them i stopped playing the game for a bit, and it was uninstalled somehow, probly by accident when i was cleaning out my comp. Anyways now that i;ve reinstalled the game, I downloaded it, extracted, and started it, then turned on fable. Btw I did use fable explorer to turn of scars, and bruises, and aging before this, but thats about it, i'm not running off a crack either. Anyways after I start the game I walk over to the experience thing in the guild, and go in, then when the screen comes up to spend exp, or whatever, I alt-tab out, and for instance, hit All stats minimum. Ok then i go back in the game, exit the menu, and nothing happens. Yes I have reloaded the game, yes i have saved in different slots and loaded them, yes i made a new game, and went back to my old one, and yes i did everything as instructed. But yet still it wont work, I have surfed the intire web to see if anyone got this problem fixed, but it apears whoever has the problem, never gets it fixed. This makes no sense, it worked a few months ago, now it wont work at all. Please, anyone who got the +24 trainer to work after this nonsense, or anyone who knows how to get it to work please tell me what i'm doing wrong. Thanks.
EDIT: I am playing on fable:the lost chapters. Not sure if the other ones even on the pc.

[Updated on: Mon, 04 August 2008 19:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: +24 Trainer problems, downloaded it. But it wont work. [message #57145 is a reply to message #44456] Thu, 06 May 2010 23:04 Go to previous message
Synte is currently offline  Synte
The way the a trainer works is it manipulates the memory the game is using in real time, so make sure you load a game, then alt tab out of it to use the cheats, when you go back into fable they should be applied right away, then you can only keep a cheat permanently if you save after that, while the value is already manipulated. If you've already tried this and made sure u loaded a save first before turning a cheat on, then I dunno what the problem is.

EDIT: oops sorry for the necro Crying or Very Sad

-Syn

[Updated on: Thu, 06 May 2010 23:05]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Free 3ds Max alternatives
Next Topic: Chocolate Box Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:50:39 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01373 seconds