Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » i knowthis is bad but how do you get into the bs cellar
i knowthis is bad but how do you get into the bs cellar [message #44520] Thu, 07 August 2008 03:20 Go to next message
super noob is currently offline  super noob

im just wondering if you can actually get in there or is it just for decoration??

help would be appreciated Smile
Re: i knowthis is bad but how do you get into the bs cellar [message #44523 is a reply to message #44520] Thu, 07 August 2008 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Oh come on, are you serious?
JohnDoe wrote on Sat, 28 June 2008 15:41

Really? I found this...
Excerpt, Fable: The Lost Chapters - Completist's Guide by Ron Hiler

For instance, there's the locked cellar door around the back of the pub. The door is actually on a timer, and opens for only a few seconds right around 10:00 P.M. The easiest way to hit the correct time is to stand in front of the cellar door, teleport back to the guild (so that you have a recall point at the door), then run to Lookout Point and watch the statue. As the statue rotates around toward Bowerstone, click on it until you get the message that it is pointed at the city. As soon as you see this, activate your teleport again and select the recall option. You will be standing right in front of the cellar door. Open it up.

Tavern Cellar
-------------
Inside you will find a Leather Chest piece. Once you've gotten inside the cellar, the door will remain open for you for a while, though there's not really much reason to go back inside.
Use this guide, it's recommended (it has a http://www.gamefaqs.com/images/default/rec.gif).
Re: i knowthis is bad but how do you get into the bs cellar [message #44525 is a reply to message #44523] Thu, 07 August 2008 03:45 Go to previous message
super noob is currently offline  super noob

thanks nd yes i am serious Confused
Previous Topic: Fable Papercraft
Next Topic: Fable TLC won't install! Help Me!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:25:28 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01195 seconds