Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Chocolate Box Runtime Error?
Chocolate Box Runtime Error? [message #44532] Thu, 07 August 2008 04:56 Go to next message
SwitchBladeMX is currently offline  SwitchBladeMX
I tried the superchest thing using Chocolate Box(Which is the most awesome tool i have seen to date), and it died. I only had 16 items in the chest, but about half of those were duplicates. The first time i tried to use it, I had three items in. two were the same, one different. I had no problems. Then i added 14 more items, and all hell breaks loose. I can't figure out how to reverse the changes(foolish me forgot to backup the TNG file), and i can't run fable. Re-installing Fable is really not an option for me. Little help here?
Re: Chocolate Box Runtime Error? [message #44925 is a reply to message #44532] Mon, 18 August 2008 14:05 Go to previous message
koolkidw100 is currently offline  koolkidw100

Well if you still have your final albion wad you can compy it and put it in a new folder then us free roam to extract it to the folder you copied it to and just copy the .tng from the final albion in that folder. If that was not understood then here:

1.Copy the 'finalalbion.wad' file from data/levels
2.Make a new folder on the desktop and name it "final albion clean"
3.Paste the 'finalalbion.wad' file into "final albion clean" folder
4.Open free roam and click file>open and direct it to "finalalbion.wad" in the "final albion clean" folder.(Basically find the "final albion clean" folder, double click it then double click "finalalbion.wad" in that folder)
5.Click rip and then keep the name as is but make sure it extracts(or whatever) the files to the "final albion clean" folder.
6.Open the "final albion clean" folder from the desktop and copy the .tng you were looking for/didn't back up/or whatever and paste it into the data/levels/final albion folder
7.It should be a clean .tng file.

My lack of taste for signatures and inability to make them shiny with the correct shades and lighting has upset someone that indirectly asked me to remove them. Basically they sucked.
Previous Topic: Fable Explorer Error.
Next Topic: Fable Explorer - Return to normal?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:00:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01094 seconds