Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » The Bothered Beggar.
The Bothered Beggar. [message #44536] Thu, 07 August 2008 05:55 Go to next message
Simski
In the beginning parts of the game just when you get out of the guild and meet a beggar being harassed by a bully, it annoys me that I don't ever see him again after the quest is done.

If I choose to take the beggars side he will tell me something among the lines of "We might meet again, hero.", well that kinda left me hoping I WOULD see him again at some part.

So this requests is that if one of you creative storywriters and/or modders could make a smaller quest including this beggar again, or if you could simply place him somewhere in albion so you could go back and see him again at some point.

[Updated on: Thu, 07 August 2008 05:55]

Report message to a moderator

Re: The Bothered Beggar. [message #44538 is a reply to message #44536] Thu, 07 August 2008 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
I could put him in the prison for you, or anywhere else, but you'll have to be specific as to what you want.
Re: The Bothered Beggar. [message #44539 is a reply to message #44536] Thu, 07 August 2008 06:00 Go to previous message
Simski
JohnDoe wrote on Thu, 07 August 2008 14:57

I could put him in the prison for you, or anywhere else, but you'll have to be specific as to what you want.

Thank you, I was more thinking of the idea of seeing him again at some point altered by how I carried out the former quest.
Him ending up in prison might be a good idea if I helped out the bully, it could imply that the beggar took drastic measures due to my actions.

If I carried out the good quest I'd rather have him ending up sleeping outside the bowerstone (Is it 'bay' it's called?) in one of the chickin shacks, or perhaps even in a real house implying that he got better due to my actions.
Perhaps it should be the bully I see in the prison...

(Sorry if this is too demanding, do what you like with it)

[Updated on: Thu, 07 August 2008 06:09]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Chocolate Box!!!!
Next Topic: BIg Bad Horns
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:41:21 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01255 seconds