Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Balverine verus bosses
Balverine verus bosses [message #44605] Sat, 09 August 2008 03:06 Go to next message
Balverinehowl is currently offline  Balverinehowl
Hey ill be sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but i finally got marcopolos cool balverine mod working, and this may be a stupid question but cant the balverine kill bosses? its just when i had to fight the with the white balverine i hit it but it never got throw back by my hits and it didnt seem to be losing any health, so im wondering maybe ive done something wrong again?
Re: Balverine verus bosses [message #44613 is a reply to message #44605] Sat, 09 August 2008 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

oh, never thought about that

gonna need a weapon with a silver augmentation

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Balverine verus bosses [message #44614 is a reply to message #44605] Sat, 09 August 2008 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohh i know tht, so i wont be able to fight it as a balverine?
Re: Balverine verus bosses [message #44622 is a reply to message #44613] Sat, 09 August 2008 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
morerunes wrote on Sat, 09 August 2008 09:02

gonna need a weapon with a silver augmentation
Not entirely true. I never used the silver augmentation, but I'm pretty sure that you will need a weapon.
Re: Balverine verus bosses [message #44637 is a reply to message #44605] Sat, 09 August 2008 17:35 Go to previous message
hmm ok then thanks ill try some other weapon, i tried it with an iron longsword but the hit just bounced off the white balverine?

Oh yeh i just wanted to ask is there any big mods going on that i coudl try to help with, its just i know ive been acting like a big noob since ive been on here, i only just manged to get marcopolos balverine mod workin after so many tries, and im really bored at the moment, so if there is something i can help with i woudldnt mind, just to pay something back to the website.

[Updated on: Sat, 09 August 2008 17:39]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: [Help needed] FE nor AE is working
Next Topic: help with this spell im makeing
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:18:50 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01124 seconds