Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » [Help needed] FE nor AE is working
[Help needed] FE nor AE is working [message #44619] Sat, 09 August 2008 12:20 Go to next message
Nefer is currently offline  Nefer
Hi,

So yeah, I've successfully used Fable Explorer to add things like Jack suit and custom weapons etc.
But alot of ppl said it's easier to use Albion Explorer with TNG files, so I downloaded that one.
Tried following a tutorial on this site, but got some errors so I decided to just screw that and stick with FE.(I didn't uninstall AE though)

Then I saw this thing called Fable Setup Path Editor.exe, posted by Satan ( http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1344& ;start=0& )
and decided to download that one (don't ask me why).
Choose the right folder and installed it.

However, when I tried running AE or FE after that the image with fable characters shows but then it just makes a windows error message sound and nothing happens. I can close the program without it not responding or anything like that, but the program just won't start and take me to the screen with all files listed.

I tried uninstalling AE and remove all FE files (since you can't really uninstall that one)and download them again.
Freshly installed, but the problem is still there when I attempt to run any of them.

I figured it must be the Fable Setup Path Editor.exe causing this problem, for some odd reason, so I was gonna uninstall it but noticed there are no files related to it whatsoever on my hard drive. At least I couldn't find any.

Read in another topic that this forum was intended for questions and stuff,
so here I am, in need of some help.
IS Fable Setup Path Editor.exe really causing this problem?
IF SO, what can I do to get rid of it?
Downloading FE or AE again and reinstalling them does NOT work.
(btw Fable is running fine and has all my mods on that I activated before this problem occured)

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,

- Nefer
Re: [Help needed] FE nor AE is working [message #44624 is a reply to message #44619] Sat, 09 August 2008 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Here.
Re: [Help needed] FE nor AE is working [message #44626 is a reply to message #44619] Sat, 09 August 2008 14:59 Go to previous message
Nefer is currently offline  Nefer
Okey. I love you man.

No but really, thanks for a great start on this site.
Just registered earlier today and I'm definitely sticking around Smile

Thanks again,

- Nefer
Previous Topic: help with freeraom
Next Topic: Balverine verus bosses
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:21:43 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01206 seconds