Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » FE problem...
FE problem... [message #44728] Mon, 11 August 2008 13:06 Go to next message
Pacman is currently offline  Pacman
I've searched the site and cant find the one file that can help me,I need FE as a zip,becaues I cant get the right frame work...As a zip I was able to run it with out the frame work.If someone knows were it the download is would you please send me the link in this post,or as a pm it dosen't matter.

:edit:very well perhaps someone can tell me how it is that I've been moding the game and never had the frame work...And Im not saying Im right Im saying Im confused in why Im not able to get the frame work,and was able to get FE in the first place...ps thank you JohnDoe.

[Updated on: Thu, 14 August 2008 14:14]

Report message to a moderator

Re: FE problem... [message #44730 is a reply to message #44728] Mon, 11 August 2008 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ashtin56 is currently offline  ashtin56
No Message Body

[Updated on: Mon, 11 August 2008 14:35] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: FE problem... [message #44732 is a reply to message #44728] Mon, 11 August 2008 14:12 Go to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Here. Be sure to get the def.xml as well. But you're wrong, you will still need .NET Framework 2.0 or higher to use it. And why can't you find it? It's a sticky in this very forum, not that far away from the installers thread which also happens to be a sticky.

ashtin56 - Remove the attachment in your post. This is one of those blanket rules that, in short, is good for everybody in the end.
Previous Topic: About Silver's Misc. Applications: CAppearanceDef
Next Topic: problem with running FE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 07:02:43 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00962 seconds