Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » can someone tell me how to use character models
can someone tell me how to use character models [message #44735] Mon, 11 August 2008 14:38 Go to next message
ashtin56 is currently offline  ashtin56
im confused
Re: can someone tell me how to use character models [message #44737 is a reply to message #44735] Mon, 11 August 2008 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
driftking7050 is currently offline  driftking7050
what?

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j99/theking_7050/Rytir.jpg
Re: can someone tell me how to use character models [message #44738 is a reply to message #44735] Mon, 11 August 2008 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralf of blades is currently offline  Ralf of blades
mmm well want to know how to install mods characters in the game like Jack Of Blades,teresa or minions.? or changing the graphics hero by those of another creature Confused

[Updated on: Mon, 11 August 2008 18:20] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: can someone tell me how to use character models [message #44739 is a reply to message #44738] Mon, 11 August 2008 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
driftking7050 is currently offline  driftking7050
well to change the mesh of your character to that of another
open the character you want to swap,
click the little + sign,
go to graphic entry and write down the model number,
go to CREATURE_HERO and type the model id in that you just wrote down,
apply changes,
save mods and run fable.

now to swap animations use silvers cappearancedef suck app.

(there is already a model swap fmp for jack of blades)

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j99/theking_7050/Rytir.jpg
Re: can someone tell me how to use character models [message #44789 is a reply to message #44735] Wed, 13 August 2008 17:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
koolkidw100 is currently offline  koolkidw100

Well there are only 55 million threads that tell you how, maybe you should use the little button called search? Just maybe? Go here: http://forums.projectego.net/you-can-your-favourite-rival-he ro-2247/

Next Time try to do some work before you ask, notice you only wrote 3 words on the thread that doesnt really explain the title very specifically.

My lack of taste for signatures and inability to make them shiny with the correct shades and lighting has upset someone that indirectly asked me to remove them. Basically they sucked.
Re: can someone tell me how to use character models [message #44791 is a reply to message #44789] Wed, 13 August 2008 17:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
koolkidw100 wrote on Wed, 13 August 2008 19:20

maybe you should use the little button called search? Just maybe?

Next Time try to do some work before you ask
Coming from the guy who can't find ChocolateBox. So you're an exception to that practice then?
Re: can someone tell me how to use character models [message #44793 is a reply to message #44735] Wed, 13 August 2008 18:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The New Fabled Ravrn
Very Happy

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/9329/newim.gif http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4678/rulesq.gif
Re: can someone tell me how to use character models [message #44816 is a reply to message #44793] Thu, 14 August 2008 15:05 Go to previous message
koolkidw100 is currently offline  koolkidw100

Actually that really isn't all that similar, there are a whole bunch of entries in FE that start with C such as CSummonableCreatureDef, CBoasting CBossDef, CAugmentationDef, you see what I'm talking about, the first thing I would think of is looking at the entries because it really isn't hard to write Chocolate, wow Chocolate a split second of more typing to let a whole bunch of people understand you, or whoever, better. There is CCarryable, CChestDef, CDoorDef, CCombatAbilityBlockProcjectileWeaponAttackDef, all they had to do was type chocolate, and I did correct myself moments after when I saw there was no CBox and 10 or so minutes later I see ChocolateBox on my desktop. Well does that seem like a good reason why I had the right to be confused? I didn't make a whole new topic about it, I just wrote, is this a dead post because I have no idea how to link the meshes and I cant find CBox can you please send me a link to a tut or something?
then, 17 minutes later.....

*EDIT*

Whoops i forgot that CBox stands for Chocolate box, sorry about that

I also continued to look out for replies and edited what I wrote to let people know that I solved it or that it was answered rather than just starting a new thread putting a subject, writing 2 words and leaving it. Thats the difference which there is a BIG difference. So thats my reply.

My lack of taste for signatures and inability to make them shiny with the correct shades and lighting has upset someone that indirectly asked me to remove them. Basically they sucked.

[Updated on: Thu, 14 August 2008 16:45]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Bandit animation wthit Hero animations
Next Topic: Your enemies are your friends?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:24:27 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01474 seconds