Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Help needed for game crash!
Help needed for game crash! [message #44778] Wed, 13 August 2008 14:29 Go to next message
Balverinehowl is currently offline  Balverinehowl
Sorry to bother everyone, but im quite desparete for help, u see ive been playing through the main quest again just for fun and ive gotten to the part where u have to get the glyphs from necropolis, ive got them all and i returned to snowspire, however now when i go to meet sycthe by the oracles, i enter the cutscene but the screen goes black! i can still hear the ambience but i cant see anything and the screen just stays black, i would very much appreciate help to know whats gone wrong, thank you.

[Updated on: Wed, 13 August 2008 14:29]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Help needed for game crash! [message #44861 is a reply to message #44778] Sat, 16 August 2008 15:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
koolkidw100 is currently offline  koolkidw100

Just a friendly suggestion, you should look for a fable support site/forums or something of the sort because everyone here specializes in modding. Try going somewhere like here: http://community.lionhead.com/forums/45/ShowForum.aspx

My lack of taste for signatures and inability to make them shiny with the correct shades and lighting has upset someone that indirectly asked me to remove them. Basically they sucked.
Re: Help needed for game crash! [message #44906 is a reply to message #44778] Mon, 18 August 2008 05:04 Go to previous message
Balverinehowl is currently offline  Balverinehowl
ok cheers.
Previous Topic: Saved game files need help
Next Topic: Modding Help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 07:35:19 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01105 seconds