Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » What cool mods do you know?
What cool mods do you know? [message #44823] Thu, 14 August 2008 21:08 Go to next message
Black Demon is currently offline  Black Demon
Well, I am new here, and It is hard to find all the cool mods(especially old ones. Could everyone please post the url of all the coolest mods for weapons/armor/ext.. or just tell me what to search for. Thanks
Re: What cool mods do you know? [message #44824 is a reply to message #44823] Thu, 14 August 2008 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
driftking7050 is currently offline  driftking7050
try looking through the forum and seeing what looks interesting. it's a personal preference of what you like.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j99/theking_7050/Rytir.jpg
Re: What cool mods do you know? [message #44918 is a reply to message #44824] Mon, 18 August 2008 10:21 Go to previous message
koolkidw100 is currently offline  koolkidw100

Well I'll just have to give you a list of things that I have. You will need to search them with the forum search because I don't have time to do all of that right now.

Fable PAIN
Ghost Sword-SUMMONER
Twinblade Transform
Bandit Call
DD guild (Chaoses expressions)
WarlodsPigSticker
super_enflame
stop time
Power_Of_Zeus_IMPROVED
Flaming Exploding Chicken Launching Launcher Extrordinairre
EXP And Hero Mod
Chicken To Scorpion MOD
Ratpacker mod(Search-"larger inventory")

Have fun.

My lack of taste for signatures and inability to make them shiny with the correct shades and lighting has upset someone that indirectly asked me to remove them. Basically they sucked.
Previous Topic: HOW TOO!!!!!!!
Next Topic: Changing Textures
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 18:13:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01072 seconds