Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Level Scripting » i must be stupid i need help spawning weapons
i must be stupid i need help spawning weapons [message #44825] Thu, 14 August 2008 22:06 Go to next message
Gilgamesh is currently offline  Gilgamesh
i have NO clue how to spawn weapons or chests which is why NONE fo the mods i have are working
can some one help me please
Re: i must be stupid i need help spawning weapons [message #44826 is a reply to message #44825] Fri, 15 August 2008 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
driftking7050 is currently offline  driftking7050
refer to this

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=4597& ;start=0&

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j99/theking_7050/Rytir.jpg
Re: i must be stupid i need help spawning weapons [message #44827 is a reply to message #44825] Fri, 15 August 2008 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gilgamesh is currently offline  Gilgamesh
o.O how do i spawn it in my inventory i imagin that would be easier yeah?
Re: i must be stupid i need help spawning weapons [message #45003 is a reply to message #44825] Wed, 20 August 2008 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lord Mason is currently offline  Lord Mason

Give me a list of the stuff you want and I can make it so that guards will drop the requested items. And I'll include a mod to restore old settings after you get what you want... Or I could give you this mod and you can have all the stuff you could ever want.

Not sure who made it, but good job to whoever it was...

By the way, the chests are at the Lookout Point right next to the boasting platform.

Careful not to put on the Jack Of Blades mask until after you do the Twinblade camp quest, otherwise you can't get in to the camp.

If you want custom items then post the fmp and I'll do my best... Some just don't show up in my game.bin though...

Hmm... Death Magnetic or Black Ice? So hard to choose.

[Updated on: Wed, 20 August 2008 08:41]

Report message to a moderator

Re: i must be stupid i need help spawning weapons [message #46035 is a reply to message #45003] Sun, 05 October 2008 10:46 Go to previous message
darkangels7 is currently offline  darkangels7
dude i downloaded the Attachment: Fable Weapons, Clothes, And Stylecards.fmp after that i went to look out point and saw the 2 boxes i opened the first one which gave me weapons and then when i opened the second one which is the problem. this happens it gives tatoos and then it goes to shoes but when it goes to archons battle shoes it freezes whats the problem can u help?????
Previous Topic: plz help with chest
Next Topic: Connecting Regions Problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 01:09:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00984 seconds