Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Summoners?
Summoners? [message #44942] Mon, 18 August 2008 22:06 Go to next message
Zakk Shock is currently offline  Zakk Shock
yes, a few days ago i came across an idea, which im sure many more have thought before me.

Is it possible, in place of ghost sword, to put the Red Hooded summoner?

i think that might be somewhat kickass Laughing
Re: Summoners? [message #45045 is a reply to message #44942] Thu, 21 August 2008 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
koolkidw100 is currently offline  koolkidw100

Already done. Search for it.

My lack of taste for signatures and inability to make them shiny with the correct shades and lighting has upset someone that indirectly asked me to remove them. Basically they sucked.
Re: Summoners? [message #48318 is a reply to message #44942] Sat, 03 January 2009 16:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lord_Shade is currently offline  Lord_Shade
I'll tell you how here. I've got some free time. Go to your ghost sword OBJECT and change the graphic to a minion. Then go to the actual spell, pretty far down on the list, and you can change the quantity of ghost swords. Sometimes more than 4 ghost swords crashes though. I'd be really careful messing with that quantity. Personally, four minions is enough for me. I've got four Jack of Blades, so I'm amazing enough already.

The sentient may perceive and love the universe, but the universe cannot perceive and love the sentient. The universe sees no distinction between the multitude of creatures and elements which comprise it. All are equal. It cannot control what it creates and it cannot be controlled by its creations. Those who curse the workings of the universe curse that which is deaf. Those who strike out at those workings fight that which is inviolate. Those who shake their fists, shake their fists at blind stars.
Re: Summoners? [message #48592 is a reply to message #48318] Tue, 13 January 2009 14:59 Go to previous message
Lord_Shade is currently offline  Lord_Shade
Sorrry. Change the graphic of the summon. The ghost sword graphic isn't listed. Not much is really listed there, actually. Change the summoning undead spell, it's a lot easier. I changed the sword spell once and haven't ever been able to do so again. I'm not sure anyone even knows how.

The sentient may perceive and love the universe, but the universe cannot perceive and love the sentient. The universe sees no distinction between the multitude of creatures and elements which comprise it. All are equal. It cannot control what it creates and it cannot be controlled by its creations. Those who curse the workings of the universe curse that which is deaf. Those who strike out at those workings fight that which is inviolate. Those who shake their fists, shake their fists at blind stars.

[Updated on: Tue, 13 January 2009 15:01]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: I want to look old
Next Topic: Stronger Jack of blades
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 16:43:52 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00897 seconds