Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Frostmourne Texture Fix?
icon7.gif  Frostmourne Texture Fix? [message #45130] Mon, 25 August 2008 14:49 Go to next message
Zordonias is currently offline  Zordonias

Hey guys i have the model of the frostmourne that was posted, and i also have the texture for it, my only problem is i dont know how to make the texture and the sword into one Finished product, i would REALLY appreciate it if somone could conjoin the 2 to make it complete, i think all that needs to be done is the texture imported to the weapons mesh and linked or something to that effect to the weapon and i guesse a script or text of somesort for it to be finished, i would REALLY appreciate it, i can post the files here or you can use http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=5316& ;start=0&
Morerunes graphic and fmp download to finish, but i would be an EVER so gratefull fan ^_^ Very Happy

PS. all your other guide's and info yall post ROCK!! i had no problem modding other things. I just LACK the technical and software knowledge to do this small task. but to the PS. point, yall are genuises ^_^ (yes i am sucking up) but its still true...
Re: Frostmourne Texture Fix? [message #45134 is a reply to message #45130] Mon, 25 August 2008 17:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hasgar is currently offline  Hasgar
If you speak French I have a tutorial here -> http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/1-10473-111308-1-0-1-0-tuto- ajouter-une-arme-special-frost.htm
If you don't speak French, take a look at the pictures.
Re: Frostmourne Texture Fix? [message #45135 is a reply to message #45130] Mon, 25 August 2008 18:48 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

1. follow my New Game Entries tut to make a new texture entry

to import a texture, you just click open and choose the file

2. open graphics.big, scroll to the bottom, find the frostmourne mesh, and put the texture id in the base texture id boxes for any materials

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: Import WoW Models ?
Next Topic: warhammer 40,000 space marine armour
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:34:04 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01525 seconds