Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » New Clothing Work in Progress
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #5546 is a reply to message #5544] Wed, 11 January 2006 20:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keshire is currently offline  Keshire

Administrator
marcopolo wrote on Wed, 11 January 2006 22:51

sorry i was wriring in caps lock i had just been modding greatwood lake and i prefer to write in caps in the tng files just so it fits in so i forgot to turn it off

also could u send me a link to a good 3d drawing program my email is enabled Smile

Google Blender. I'm not sure if it supports .x importing though.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Anything would be something.
But nothing is worst of all.
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #5547 is a reply to message #5546] Wed, 11 January 2006 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcopolo is currently offline  Marcopolo

thanks Very Happy

There once was a member of this land,
a humorous posting he planned,
but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
and now he has found himself banned.
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #5548 is a reply to message #5547] Wed, 11 January 2006 20:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message

hat does it support then?

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #5551 is a reply to message #5544] Wed, 11 January 2006 21:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

oh also to the person who posted that they wanted jacks mask to work i did it without having to wait to the end of the game
just go into graphics . big and make a haitstyle think that it is jacks mask
i used the trader moustache
  • Attachment: mask.JPG
    (Size: 116.02KB, Downloaded 895 times)

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #5851 is a reply to message #5211] Tue, 24 January 2006 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator
index.php?t=getfile&id=563&private=0

A black Tattoo will finish the effect. Wink

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #5873 is a reply to message #5851] Wed, 25 January 2006 18:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

nice
is that useable or is that not possible yet

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #5946 is a reply to message #5851] Fri, 27 January 2006 23:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
QuidProQuo is currently offline  QuidProQuo
Oh no way! That was my favorite kotor character! Awesome!

Do you plan to combine Scythe's robe with the suit or anything to simulate Darth Nihilus' robe? Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 27 January 2006 23:07]

Report message to a moderator

Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #5949 is a reply to message #5946] Sat, 28 January 2006 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator
QuidProQuo wrote on Sat, 28 January 2006 01:01

Oh no way! That was my favorite kotor character! Awesome!

Do you plan to combine Scythe's robe with the suit or anything to simulate Darth Nihilus' robe? Smile

Technically I could convert the Nihilus Robe as well as the mask if I so chose. Couldn't get the Revan mask for some strange reason. The mdlops from KOTOR Tool choked on it.

If I have time I'll do it. Masks and helmets are easy as they only have so many bones tied to them. Smile

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #5953 is a reply to message #5949] Sat, 28 January 2006 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

it would so great if you ould put more masks into the game that was one thin that i wanted more of Very Happy
some reason i like masks

but when he posted,
by mods he was toasted,
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #5956 is a reply to message #5949] Sat, 28 January 2006 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mono_Giganto is currently offline  Mono_Giganto
BlueTooth wrote on Sat, 28 January 2006 04:12

Couldn't get the Revan mask for some strange reason. The mdlops from KOTOR Tool choked on it.

Really? It gave me no trouble.

Check your PMs.

[Updated on: Sat, 28 January 2006 16:02]

icon14.gif  Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #5957 is a reply to message #5211] Sat, 28 January 2006 18:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naga bladesong is currently offline  naga bladesong
dude this stuff is badass, especially the Nihilas mask. my kotor2 doesnt work anymore so im stuck to kotor1 and im pissed.
halfway through installing kotor2 it has some gay transfer error and quits. aaaaanyways, when will you be able to use this in the game?

"the stone age didn't end because we ran out of stone"
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #5958 is a reply to message #5211] Sat, 28 January 2006 18:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UltraPredAlien is currently offline  UltraPredAlien

Dude since when could you put Star Wars KOTOR or Sith Lords in the game? Thats an awsome idea. Are you able to some how change the sword with a lightsaber? Like instead of a Sword of Aeon we could have Lightsaber of Aeon with a the sound when you swing it.Smile

Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #5959 is a reply to message #5958] Sat, 28 January 2006 19:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CaBaal is currently offline  CaBaal
We cannot put this in the game as long as we cant import models. You guys will have to wait for a updated version of FableExplorer with Import Function for models.
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #6025 is a reply to message #5211] Tue, 31 January 2006 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phnx is currently offline  Phnx
Hey this is so cool! I've waited for this quite some time. Maybe someone now could make symmetrical shoulder pieces for the heavy armor, the dark one with both shoulder parts spiked, they other one with both parts flat. I know it's only one model with different skins, but maybe this could also be solved?
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #8988 is a reply to message #5211] Sat, 10 June 2006 18:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fable24man is currently offline  fable24man
is some one going to make dark and bright asassin armor and some dark and bright bandit armor and all the diffrient bandit armor

[Updated on: Sat, 10 June 2006 18:38]

Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #8989 is a reply to message #8988] Sat, 10 June 2006 18:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chaos is currently offline  chaos
Shut up...

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/korgoth-of-barbaria/chaos-1.jpg
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #8990 is a reply to message #8989] Sat, 10 June 2006 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drifter is currently offline  Drifter
chaos wrote on Sat, 10 June 2006 18:51

Shut up...

Couldn't agree with you more.
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #8991 is a reply to message #5211] Sun, 11 June 2006 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Augmented-Pickaxe is currently offline  Augmented-Pickaxe
Oh god...Not him again... fable24man, fableman24, Fablemodder10, Fable Master - Don't know of I missed any... Every member on this forum with a bad usage of grammar is most probably him...

Current Projects:
- Fable: A Hero's Journey
- A Kind of Evil: A true Fable
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #8998 is a reply to message #5211] Sun, 11 June 2006 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy is currently offline  dimmy
i wait this modd is very good i can are beta tester? Rolling Eyes

~Working Mods~
Jack Of The Blades Spells
The Master sowrd of aeons
Satan Hero
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #9044 is a reply to message #5211] Tue, 13 June 2006 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
!?What!? Do you mind speaking english? And there is a post which has the some clothing FMP's(if you know what I'm even saying) Rolling Eyes Some one needs to seriously edit this whole post... Fable24man or "dimmy" is here...RUN! RUN FOR YOUR SELF RESPECT!

[Updated on: Tue, 13 June 2006 10:11]

Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #9047 is a reply to message #5211] Tue, 13 June 2006 10:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy is currently offline  dimmy
i can be beta tester?
please.
*grammatic lesson*

~Working Mods~
Jack Of The Blades Spells
The Master sowrd of aeons
Satan Hero
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #9070 is a reply to message #5211] Tue, 13 June 2006 20:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator
I can test my own stuff. So no. If I did need anyone there are plenty of people that could easily identify what was wrong that occupy the IRC channel I could use.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #9499 is a reply to message #8991] Mon, 26 June 2006 19:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
Augmented-Pickaxe wrote on Sun, 11 June 2006 00:11

Oh god...Not him again... fable24man, fableman24, Fablemodder10, Fable Master - Don't know of I missed any... Every member on this forum with a bad usage of grammar is most probably him...

grr thats not me really they just want to be a celebrety like me and dont think about it naming yourself fable master thats my title and nice mods and stuff bluetooth and company Laughing
get it blue tooth and company but seriously great mods i am suprised to see stuff like this and whatya think about fable 2 preety cool huh a good reason to get xbox 360 even though i only get 603 every month yeah its ssi i am disabled so stop making fun and cheers to the next post that isnt about my grammer and punctuation seriously how childish is it ok and im off well posting wise but seriously blue tooth display the ip addresses like you did with my posts youl see that theyre not me and i dont use local computers just this one well ill go to this site on a computer but not post and please dont ban me i have not defied any of the rules you just probably think im a spammer a bug im not i want to mod like crazy but i need you guys so turn to the good side i can feel the conflict within you and im being real dude you bannd my old account until 2009 ill probably be around 30 by theyre or atleast 25 and cant you permanently ban my old account im quite done with it or do you have to own this site just wondering and has pe_ell been here recently also i noticed after being banned couincidentily i started getting viruses 3 to be exact and had to get it fixed about 75.00 worth ironic isnt it im not sure its you or anyone but im just letting you know man talk about my bad luck i lost my ds and games and got a new one oh yeah sorry about off-topic well that about summons up the last year of my life in a nutshell see ya

[Updated on: Mon, 26 June 2006 19:39] by Moderator

Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #9534 is a reply to message #9499] Tue, 27 June 2006 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Oh crap he's still here. For everybody's sake (especially your own) stop writing off-topic spam. The viruses you got are completely coincidental, although reading another of your posts does make we want to break your pc. And as far as people posting about your appauling use of grammar goes, they're not being childish. Your posts are not exactly what you'd call easy to read, they're just one massive block of text with no punctuation. This makes people annoyed especially when they struggle to decipher it and find that its only a pile of nonsense. Please try to at least write coherrant sentences if nothing else.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #9535 is a reply to message #9534] Tue, 27 June 2006 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FableRessurected is currently offline  FableRessurected
i finished the pray expression before you mine was better and had a better text.big description and it is childish children do it its childish the defenition of childish look it up if children do it then its childish children make fun and complain like babies and im always here i am ever eternal blue tried to stop me a great deal of times and i followed the rules he just dislikes me like you and hunter and a great deal of people do so just dont go there
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #9536 is a reply to message #9535] Tue, 27 June 2006 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
/me sends round the men that have the coats with the nice long arms that tie around the back to visit FableRessurected and his many personalities.

But what we put there.
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #9537 is a reply to message #9536] Tue, 27 June 2006 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wtf? was that a comment cuz the \me sends round the men
to visit my personalities i ll admit making more users gets tiring but if i wasnt banned every second then i wouldnt have to fable modder fable master fable master 2 test account they all were made so that i could reply to all actions on this board
this is my world i just let you live here Laughing Twisted Evil
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #9538 is a reply to message #9537] Tue, 27 June 2006 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
If you acted like a rational human being and not like a person with a serious mental instability you wouldnt keep getting banned and consequently wouldn't need to keep registering new accounts. Just pick an account and stick with it.

But what we put there.
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #9539 is a reply to message #9538] Tue, 27 June 2006 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i did 5 days later after being banned the first time in 2005 i was banned again after making one mistake yet you all make mistakes and then again for bad english yet quite a few people have bad grammer but only i was banned except people claiming to be me the difference is he hates me and poeople dislike me and i only joke i would like to be a part of this community but blue tooth keeps banning me Mad or is it someone else answer me blue was it you
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #9543 is a reply to message #9539] Tue, 27 June 2006 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What the hell? FableRessurected's typing burns my eyes!
Also, I doubt Bluetooth would feel the need to actually reply to you. Nobody wants you on this board. Bluetooth is just speaking for the whole of the population when he bans you repeatedly. Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 27 June 2006 15:14]

Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #9545 is a reply to message #9543] Tue, 27 June 2006 17:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha so your saying you would all ban me if you could because you dont like me well thats just peachy ban me to hell i dont care this isnt a modding community its a modding and fablemaster hatin community you know blue hates me i made less mistakes than a few people yet blue was on my case 24/7 and can you honestly give me one good reason to dislike me besides the grammer its stupid i got banned for grammer this is how frivoulos bullshit pure bullshit i was banned unfairly and now he has made me a public enemy i know developers that are better friends than you i tell them i pirated their game their like thats too bad but they have a better response than you guys your all like ban him oh no his grammer if you cant read without punctuation then your the ones that need help not me its annoying you might think im mean but i am not mean i have only got bad comments but everyone else that types worse than me never even gets a fucking warning im gonna ban you not once yet i get 5 warnings and i type better than they did proof that bluetooth hates me and that this is bullshit he is the bad guy not me ive been forgiving but no more
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #9546 is a reply to message #9545] Tue, 27 June 2006 17:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FableRessurected wrote on Tue, 27 June 2006 17:21

haha so your saying you would all ban me if you could because you dont like me well thats just peachy ban me to hell i dont care this isnt a modding community its a modding and fablemaster hatin community you know blue hates me i made less mistakes than a few people yet blue was on my case 24/7 and can you honestly give me one good reason to dislike me besides the grammer its stupid i got banned for grammer this is how frivoulos bullshit pure bullshit i was banned unfairly and now he has made me a public enemy i know developers that are better friends than you i tell them i pirated their game their like thats too bad but they have a better response than you guys your all like ban him oh no his grammer if you cant read without punctuation then your the ones that need help not me its annoying you might think im mean but i am not mean i have only got bad comments but everyone else that types worse than me never even gets a fucking warning im gonna ban you not once yet i get 5 warnings and i type better than they did proof that bluetooth hates me and that this is bullshit he is the bad guy not me ive been forgiving but no more

Um... You're cool?
Banned unfairly? There's a rule against typing in a manner that nobody can understand you.

By the way, this is getting a bit off topic(although I must admit it's the hilarity).

[Updated on: Tue, 27 June 2006 17:35]

Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #9551 is a reply to message #9546] Tue, 27 June 2006 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am not as bad as some and unfairly yes and show me a post where blue or hunter or pe_ell gave anybody a warning anytime in the past year then ill believe you oh and while im at it we should pm instead because we are speaking off-topic i only posted cuz i read a comment from this topic and hilarity?
i thought blue was speaking for all of you by banning me remember so it is we dont like you then hilarity? i am so very confused i just want to stay i have mods that could have been released like MY pray expression and the balvarine jump expression and a few others and a few ideas like new creatures and options like have turncoat and summon last forever but thats another story

[Updated on: Tue, 27 June 2006 21:19]

Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #9552 is a reply to message #9546] Tue, 27 June 2006 20:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dear Fable...whatever.... You should think before you talk out of your ass. You do something dumb or annoying every day! I have made mistakes and bad choices while I have been here, but, I have the brain capacity to not make the same mistake. And what do you mean you want to be a part of this community? You leech and never stop being annoying! Maybe if you rejoin again with an un-similar name to fablemaster or anything with fable in it...You can shape up and be normal. Try that, or go away. If you don't do either one understand that everyone will keep hating you.

Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #9556 is a reply to message #9552] Tue, 27 June 2006 21:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
leech i dont leech if i had the chance to contribute i would remember my pants mods of course you wouldnt because i was here before you back when theyre was fable explorer 1 and 2 and you just like insulting me making you look like a good guy and im the criminal well think about this im a rich criminal you throw me in jail and i bail bail bail in other words its not a mistake banning me was i can getout of everything unless blue tooth or pe_ell invents an ip checker and a ip tracker and revoker then you have made a smart move until then bask in the wonder that is fable master Laughing Twisted Evil
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #9557 is a reply to message #9556] Tue, 27 June 2006 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you've been around longer than me, why are you so @%&@$$^!&%!@# stupid?! That will always be a mystery now let's all stop wasting space in this thread....

Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #9558 is a reply to message #5211] Tue, 27 June 2006 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Administrator
I permanent ban is a permanent ban. There are no more chances.

Apathy Cannot Inspire.
Ambivalence cannot lead.
Loved me. Feared me.
Changed me. Killed me.
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #14240 is a reply to message #5211] Sat, 11 November 2006 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Consequenz is currently offline  Consequenz
did this mod made any progress? i would like to know because i can't wait too wear these stuff

for every choice a ~Consequenz~
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #14242 is a reply to message #5211] Sat, 11 November 2006 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
Bluetooth released the Thunder and Maze outfits and they are available on this forum.

As for the other items shown, Bluetooth has not released any and I believe LostInGeneral is no longer an active member.

But what we put there.
Re: New Clothing Work in Progress [message #20891 is a reply to message #14242] Wed, 27 June 2007 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
*bump*

Any chance on putting out the other suits shown on the first page? You could send the .x files to me and I'll make the items...

Previous Topic: Hero aiming animations
Next Topic: BlueTooth's Legendary Objects
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:41:11 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01663 seconds