Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Red Physical Shield
Red Physical Shield [message #45508] Tue, 09 September 2008 16:29 Go to next message
GoochMan2 is currently offline  GoochMan2
I thought this would be cool for evil characters. I would try to do this myself, but I took one look at all those files and it was way over my head.

Just thought I'd throw it out there.

ps: i searched and couldn't find anything specifically pertaining to this idea.
Re: Red Physical Shield [message #47364 is a reply to message #45508] Tue, 18 November 2008 17:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fallingaxel is currently offline  fallingaxel
just do a retexture and make the special effect of it red. the downside is that it would be red for any good character. but you could try to go into CREATURE then CREATURE_HERO and go into HeroMorphDef and try and add a new one that changes the texture of the special effect only when you're evil. i'd be willing to try it if someone will do the new texture because i lack in artistic skills and therefore am not the best retexturer

edit: i've been looking at this and i cant even find the texture for the physical shield. physical shield is like the hardest spell to mod. but if i find it ill try to do it and figure out the heromorphdef Grin

Communism for our future :P

[Updated on: Tue, 18 November 2008 19:01]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Red Physical Shield [message #47368 is a reply to message #47364] Tue, 18 November 2008 19:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
fallingaxel wrote on Tue, 18 November 2008 19:44

just do a retexture and make the special effect of it red.
Pretty sure there isn't a texture for that.
I believe the color is managed through either an array in the special ability entry (like berserk) or in the effect itself, either way you wouldn't be able to make it dynamic.

[Updated on: Tue, 18 November 2008 20:18]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Red Physical Shield [message #47372 is a reply to message #47368] Wed, 19 November 2008 05:56 Go to previous message
fallingaxel is currently offline  fallingaxel
at least i tried Grin

Communism for our future :P
Previous Topic: (request) Maze suit and others
Next Topic: Help Creating a Bartender
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:22:08 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01271 seconds