Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » A question about slow time...
A question about slow time... [message #45937] Fri, 03 October 2008 23:31 Go to next message
Linkartist is currently offline  Linkartist
Would it be possible to change the casting properties of slow time to that of physical shield, where the spell turns on and off at the click of your mouse rather than after a set period of time? If so, what do I need to change for this to happen?

"Love is as eternal as your wallet"
-Maddox
Re: A question about slow time... [message #45939 is a reply to message #45937] Sat, 04 October 2008 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
Its Impossible, You can only make the Slow Time Longer like for 5 hours or something, but ur idea is impossible, Nice idea Though Wink
Re: A question about slow time... [message #45945 is a reply to message #45937] Sat, 04 October 2008 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sasuke210 is currently offline  Sasuke210

I can't tell myself if it's impossible or not, but by looking at physical shield skill we can find a timer i think, like on/off and redo the same thing for slow down, but i'm actually not sure, haven't tested it Smile.

Protect your parents !
Re: A question about slow time... [message #45953 is a reply to message #45945] Sat, 04 October 2008 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
im pretty shure its impossible..
Re: A question about slow time... [message #45954 is a reply to message #45953] Sat, 04 October 2008 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

I want a speed time spell, that speeds time up (set the variable to a - number I think)

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: A question about slow time... [message #45955 is a reply to message #45954] Sat, 04 October 2008 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
Laughing , u give me a idea, ill send you in pm morerunes Smile
Re: A question about slow time... [message #45956 is a reply to message #45954] Sat, 04 October 2008 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
morerunes wrote on Sat, 04 October 2008 11:40

I want a speed time spell, that speeds time up (set the variable to a - number I think)
Just need the variable to be a signed int or a float, just like the force "pull". It would be cool, it can get frustrating waiting for a certain time for time-specific events. Unless a combatant comes by 5x faster than usual, of course you could pack some adrenaline potions for a really fast-paced fight. Smile

As for Linkartist, you're basically talking about an on/off switch. Not going to happen unless a godlike asm genius falls out of nowhere and suddenly gets hellbent on doing it.
Re: A question about slow time... [message #45962 is a reply to message #45956] Sat, 04 October 2008 13:52 Go to previous message
Linkartist is currently offline  Linkartist
Shame, that would be delightful. But thank you for clarifying this for me.

"Love is as eternal as your wallet"
-Maddox
Previous Topic: Spell editing...how?
Next Topic: Always Have Dark Hair?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 19:06:20 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01216 seconds