Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Looking for "Monk" style mods
Looking for "Monk" style mods [message #45970] Sat, 04 October 2008 16:57 Go to next message
delacroix21 is currently offline  delacroix21
Hi there! I just found you guys today and got back into playing Fable again (just cant seem to get into Oblivion due to lack of frequent combat).

I am looking for mods that enhance playing a DnD Monk style character. That being:
Wears light/No armor
Fights unarmed or with staves
Prefer not to lose combat multiplier when hit
Combat multiplier moves up faster
Doesn't scar (its annoying)
Doesn't age
Moves and attacks a bit faster then normal

I will be checking this often and look forward to your replies! =)
Re: Looking for "Monk" style mods [message #45971 is a reply to message #45970] Sat, 04 October 2008 17:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
delacroix21 wrote on Sun, 05 October 2008 01:57

Hi there! I just found you guys today and got back into playing Fable again (just cant seem to get into Oblivion due to lack of frequent combat).

I am looking for mods that enhance playing a DnD Monk style character. That being:
Wears light/No armor
Fights unarmed or with staves
Prefer not to lose combat multiplier when hit
Combat multiplier moves up faster
Doesn't scar (its annoying)
Doesn't age
Moves and attacks a bit faster then normal

I will be checking this often and look forward to your replies! =)

First of all you could ask something, and second, try the search button, im shure you find the scar, age, multiplier (both), sorry if i sound rude, but, this was my first reaction though.
ok ? - Skorms Fury
Re: Looking for "Monk" style mods [message #45973 is a reply to message #45970] Sat, 04 October 2008 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I figured out the unarmed damage thing, still working on the rest.

I am searching, but some guides dont seem to work like the one that increases your attack speed. It says go to creatures, hero, then look for ccharacterstatsdef but i can never find that last part.
Re: Looking for "Monk" style mods [message #45974 is a reply to message #45973] Sat, 04 October 2008 17:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
if you open :

CREATURE > HERO

then you will see a long list, look for the CDef, click on that one. there will appear a list, look for CcharacterstatsDef And there you go. And, Stay Searching, if you really cannot find it, i'll send the links ok ?
Re: Looking for "Monk" style mods [message #45975 is a reply to message #45970] Sat, 04 October 2008 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lord Mason is currently offline  Lord Mason

Hey. There are multiple staff mods on this site, no-ageing and no-scarring mods. There's plenty of light armor already in the game and I'm pretty sure there's an attack speed booster mod. I'm not sure about the combat multiplyer though. Try searching.

* Haha, I was going to be the first reply but I had to record a song while I was typing this message.

Hmm... Death Magnetic or Black Ice? So hard to choose.

[Updated on: Sat, 04 October 2008 17:21]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Looking for "Monk" style mods [message #45976 is a reply to message #45975] Sat, 04 October 2008 17:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
wich song ? Laughing

** Off-Topic Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 04 October 2008 17:24] by Moderator

Re: Looking for "Monk" style mods [message #45979 is a reply to message #45974] Sat, 04 October 2008 17:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skorms Fury wrote on Sat, 04 October 2008 17:18

if you open :

CREATURE > HERO

then you will see a long list, look for the CDef, click on that one. there will appear a list, look for CcharacterstatsDef And there you go. And, Stay Searching, if you really cannot find it, i'll send the links ok ?

Thanks! That worked! Looking into that staff mod I found on search too. =)
Re: Looking for "Monk" style mods [message #45981 is a reply to message #45979] Sat, 04 October 2008 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
No Problem Man Thumbs Up

EDIT:

I guess u'll try Fable Explorer and this guide for the scar problem. Wink

[Updated on: Sat, 04 October 2008 17:51] by Moderator

Re: Looking for "Monk" style mods [message #45986 is a reply to message #45981] Sat, 04 October 2008 17:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking for how to tweak the combat multiplier settings isnt going well. I did a search for "multiplier" and "combat multipler" with no results.

Just wanna know how to keep from losing multiplier when hit, and how to make it go up faster as well.
Re: Looking for "Monk" style mods [message #45987 is a reply to message #45986] Sat, 04 October 2008 17:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous Coward
ok, ill look for you, give me 5 minutes ..

EDIT ::

Dont think the Combat Multiplier is not possible.

[Updated on: Sat, 04 October 2008 18:00] by Moderator

Re: Looking for "Monk" style mods [message #45988 is a reply to message #45970] Sat, 04 October 2008 17:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lord Mason is currently offline  Lord Mason

I'm not really sure if anybody's done that before... I'm sure one of the veterans knows more about it than I do although I'm looking into it.

Hmm... Death Magnetic or Black Ice? So hard to choose.
Re: Looking for "Monk" style mods [message #48317 is a reply to message #45970] Sat, 03 January 2009 16:52 Go to previous message
Lord_Shade is currently offline  Lord_Shade
As to the combat multiplier: You CAN change the quantity it goes up by. Mines 100. Hit someone with my special 10 damage sword with 20 experience augmentations a lot of times until they die and I've got a ton of experience. It's a kinda simple concept. I'm not sure how I did it though... I've tried to redo it again, but I can't find my fmp anymore.

The sentient may perceive and love the universe, but the universe cannot perceive and love the sentient. The universe sees no distinction between the multitude of creatures and elements which comprise it. All are equal. It cannot control what it creates and it cannot be controlled by its creations. Those who curse the workings of the universe curse that which is deaf. Those who strike out at those workings fight that which is inviolate. Those who shake their fists, shake their fists at blind stars.
Previous Topic: Last person to reply wins!
Next Topic: Pimp Staff/Stick
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 06:56:25 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01040 seconds