Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Silver Keys
Silver Keys [message #46174] Fri, 10 October 2008 22:24 Go to next message
toochubby4u is currently offline  toochubby4u
Hey im a noob and i want to mod on keys i have fable explorer but i dont know what to do can any one help? Embarassed
Re: Silver Keys [message #46175 is a reply to message #46174] Fri, 10 October 2008 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Can anyone please search?

My grievance is that your inquiry is too broad, there are many, many ways to get the silver keys or even make them obsolete.

You can spawn everything that was locked in a silver key chest in a normal chest.
You can spawn thirty silver keys needed to unlock every silver key chest in a normal chest.
You can make it so that all of the silver key chests are in fact normal chests.
You can make it so that all silver key chests are without a requirement of the sort.
You can use the shop trainer to have a trader or shopkeeper sell silver key chests and buy 30 of them.
You can use the shop trainer to have a trader or shopkeeper sell everything you'd find in the silver key chests.
You can spawn the armor and weapons directly into your inventory if done right.
You can even change items that you have into items that you don't have, such as 30 potions into 30 silver keys, or a particular armor or weapon into another.
You don't even need chests, you could use bookcases, barrels, dead creature drops, hell, you can spawn stuff right on the ground, you can throw all of the stuff into a shopkeeper's inventory, you can have the stuff given to the Hero during a cutscene, etc. and so on.

If you want help with a particular way of doing this, be specific and tell us exactly what you want to accomplish and how, and someone will gladly help you (me), or you can wait for someone to answer your current post (no one). For the most part, there is no one way to do anything, so be less vague and more specific if you want help.

Welcome to the forum.
Re: Silver Keys [message #46176 is a reply to message #46175] Fri, 10 October 2008 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toochubby4u is currently offline  toochubby4u
I just want the Archon stuff
Re: Silver Keys [message #46211 is a reply to message #46176] Sat, 11 October 2008 20:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
toochubby4u wrote on Sat, 11 October 2008 07:58

I just want the Archon stuff

http://www.cworange.net/externo/objection.gif

Learn to read or I'll pass a law that decrees any post you make gets instantly deleted.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Silver Keys [message #46243 is a reply to message #46175] Mon, 13 October 2008 11:38 Go to previous message
acechrisp is currently offline  acechrisp

JohnDoe wrote on Fri, 10 October 2008 23:32

Can anyone please search?

My grievance is that your inquiry is too broad, there are many, many ways to get the silver keys or even make them obsolete.

You can spawn everything that was locked in a silver key chest in a normal chest.
You can spawn thirty silver keys needed to unlock every silver key chest in a normal chest.
You can make it so that all of the silver key chests are in fact normal chests.
You can make it so that all silver key chests are without a requirement of the sort.
You can use the shop trainer to have a trader or shopkeeper sell silver key chests and buy 30 of them.
You can use the shop trainer to have a trader or shopkeeper sell everything you'd find in the silver key chests.
You can spawn the armor and weapons directly into your inventory if done right.
You can even change items that you have into items that you don't have, such as 30 potions into 30 silver keys, or a particular armor or weapon into another.
You don't even need chests, you could use bookcases, barrels, dead creature drops, hell, you can spawn stuff right on the ground, you can throw all of the stuff into a shopkeeper's inventory, you can have the stuff given to the Hero during a cutscene, etc. and so on.

If you want help with a particular way of doing this, be specific and tell us exactly what you want to accomplish and how, and someone will gladly help you (me), or you can wait for someone to answer your current post (no one). For the most part, there is no one way to do anything, so be less vague and more specific if you want help.

Welcome to the forum.

I wish I got an epic welcomer post like that =(. Lol.

That is something I learned fast use the search button, it really does help, and if you cant find it there(which means yuo probibly didnt try hard at all with searching) then you can post a thread.

Previous Topic: Changing the allignment of tofu/crunchy chick
Next Topic: Removing Scars
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 22:27:57 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01604 seconds