Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Changing the allignment of tofu/crunchy chick
Changing the allignment of tofu/crunchy chick [message #46232] Sun, 12 October 2008 20:24 Go to next message
acechrisp is currently offline  acechrisp

Hey, I figured out how to change the amount of allignment on tofu and crunchy chicks in Fable Explorer. Ive come across a problem though. I changed the allignment gained from tofu, from +5 to +1500. It worked the first time, and I went from really evil to good in 1 second, then i tried to eat another right afterwards, and I didnt get any good allignment added I just used the tofu up but with no effect. Anyone got any ideas why it only worked once?

Re: Changing the allignment of tofu/crunchy chick [message #46233 is a reply to message #46232] Sun, 12 October 2008 20:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Base alignment (which is what tofu edits) is measured from -2000 to 2000 (if I remember correctly, it's been at least two months since I looked at this), giving you a 4000 range. Alignment won't go below or over these set limits (which can be changed, just thought I'd mention that). So, if you only used the tofu once and your given value of 1500 is accurate and I remember everything correctly, you couldn't have had less than +500 alignment when using the tofu the first time.

To reiterate, the first time you used the item, it raised your base alignment to it's capacity, it doesn't get any higher than that, use of the item after that will not affect alignment.
It isn't a glitch, it isn't a bug, it isn't a problem, and is totally boring. I'm just craving for an exciting post.
Re: Changing the allignment of tofu/crunchy chick [message #46234 is a reply to message #46233] Sun, 12 October 2008 20:42 Go to previous message
acechrisp is currently offline  acechrisp

Haha, I know what you mean. Thanks for explaining. Ive come in really late into the whole modding fable, so I get a little lost. Thanks again though.

Previous Topic: Always Have Dark Hair?
Next Topic: Silver Keys
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:43:18 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01367 seconds