Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » missing menu text
missing menu text [message #46414] Sat, 18 October 2008 14:37 Go to next message
Albion is currently offline  Albion
while playing the game i have missing menu and tip text. when looking at the quest menu or any other menu for that matter i have missing text. any idea why this is happening? it is very annoying. any help would be nice

All things return to thier natural state
Re: missing menu text [message #46416 is a reply to message #46414] Sat, 18 October 2008 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
It would also be nice if you looked where you were posting. The utilities section is not the place for this.

*Moved*

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: missing menu text [message #46420 is a reply to message #46414] Sat, 18 October 2008 16:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
You wouldn't happen to be missing dialogue text as well, would you? Turn it on if you have it disabled to check.

If so, there are a number of proposed reasons as to why this happens, and a number of proposed resolutions.

Toy with your AA settings, see if there's a difference.
Try a different resolution.
And I don't recommend this one, but if you want to try it, see if you can't roll back your graphics card drivers.
Re: missing menu text [message #46421 is a reply to message #46414] Sat, 18 October 2008 17:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry for posting in the wrong spot. i have tried messing with all settings in the video options menu. it helped a little but there are still missing bits of text. i haven't tried changing the resolution. will try that next. thank you.

Re: missing menu text [message #46431 is a reply to message #46414] Sat, 18 October 2008 19:19 Go to previous message
changing the res did help. i can actually read it now although some few words are still missing or blinking. thanks for the help.

Previous Topic: uninstalling a mod
Next Topic: problems downloading fe and mods
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:09:45 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01000 seconds