Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » problems downloading fe and mods
problems downloading fe and mods [message #46424] Sat, 18 October 2008 17:59 Go to next message
Albion is currently offline  Albion
every time i download fe or a mod it comes up as file name index.fmp or whatever the file extension is instead of the correct file name, such as fableexplorer.zip it says index.zip. when i try to open the fe zip it say incomplete archive. what is the reason for this malfunction? any ideas?

All things return to thier natural state
Re: problems downloading fe and mods [message #46427 is a reply to message #46424] Sat, 18 October 2008 18:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
It's not a malfunction on the forum's end, the forum uses a get command to grab the file. And anywhere on the forum is index.php, which may shed some light on the problem, which leads me to wonder, what browser are you using? I have absolutely no idea what the problem could be, but details like these can clue in those who would know more about it.
Re: problems downloading fe and mods [message #46432 is a reply to message #46427] Sat, 18 October 2008 19:33 Go to previous message
Albion is currently offline  Albion
I'm using msn's default browser which i think is an ie browser. trying to download using firefox browser now.
EDIT: using firefox and its downloading fine. guess the msn default browser just sucks bad....lol

All things return to thier natural state

[Updated on: Sat, 18 October 2008 19:35]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: missing menu text
Next Topic: Save mods and run fable question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:27:42 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01186 seconds