Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » Adding a bump map...
icon5.gif  Adding a bump map... [message #46473] Sun, 19 October 2008 23:30 Go to next message
Alone1sAgain is currently offline  Alone1sAgain
I have a bump map mod, downloaded in fmp format, and loaded it into Fable Explorer. Now I don't know how to add the bump map to the clothing/armor it belongs to... but I swear I knew at one time. I've gone into the armor itself and I've looked at the CDefs and I'm still a little lost (even after searching online). If somebody could point me into the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Smile

"Forever and always alone under the beauty and darkness of the starlit sky..."

-Alone1sAgain
Re: Adding a bump map... [message #46475 is a reply to message #46473] Mon, 20 October 2008 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
You can trace nearly everything from the OBJECT entry if you know where to look, the problem is that you're looking at CDefs.
Scroll down, find the model being used. Click the link to the model entry and switch over to the materials tab. That should tell you what bump maps are being used where. If you want to add a bump map, type in the texture number of the bump map in the bump map ID field in the materials tab of the model entry and change the MaxTextureLayers to a 3.
Re: Adding a bump map... [message #46477 is a reply to message #46475] Mon, 20 October 2008 00:45 Go to previous message
Alone1sAgain is currently offline  Alone1sAgain
Thanks! I guess I was thinking about something completely different when I was doing this... oh well. It worked perfectly! Thanks again. Very Happy

"Forever and always alone under the beauty and darkness of the starlit sky..."

-Alone1sAgain
Previous Topic: Balverine Retexture Problem?
Next Topic: a question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 19:47:51 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01803 seconds